Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I am pretty sure it will not be her last album cause she hqs made clear that she loves making music but maybe it's the last album with the lana del rey persona(it has become already less) and this kinda promotion

Lana del rey persona? she doesn't play a character like halsey or melanie do. she's just herself

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Will this album be her "Blonde On Blonde"/"The White Album"/"Don Juan's Reckless Daughter"/"Approximately Infinite Universe"/"All Things Must Pass" or will it be a mess filled with unnecessary filler tracks? Only time will tell.

All Things Must Pass is my favourite album after Ultraviolence! (:

(Also I would be in heaven if she ever did a FJM collab I just think it would be amazing)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Lana del rey persona? she doesn't play a character like halsey or melanie do. she's just herself

She herself said in an interview(Elle I think)that she used to have a persona and now she has less of it..I don't think that lana is pretentious but she just enchanted her personality making kind of persona. ..This is my opinion tho

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Ok this might be out of context but I just watched Lana's performance from tonight and OTTR has me so SHOOK. I was sweating and crying all over, this is the best performance EVER recorded.  :wowcry:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:

It's official, I'm trying my best to go to Lollapalooza Paris this summer!!!!!!  :oprah:

giphy.gif

afaik the quality decreases a lot the more songs you have on one side cuz you have to make the lines slimmer which compresses the music

and knowing lana and her being such a fan of vinyls i dont think she'd allow that

double gatefold 4 disc vinyl coming?  :flutter:

9ISvyf0.gif

why would she just recently admit she played a character for BTD and Paradise...The "Chateau Marmont Esque "  

Not Lana lying about the title :lmao:

Don't think she's lying, @butterfiles said its registered as Cherry

EDIT: butterflies said its just registered, not as Cherry. Sorry for the confusion!

18 tracks? Well, now i'm really excited.

Can't wait for July 21st, at least is very close to my b-day (July 29) then I can, at least I hope, buy the vinyl as a gift to myself 

original.gif

I love Lana, but c'mon, her two forces are Studio music & Character "design".

She don't smokes cigarettes, flowers in the hair, sat on a Cadillac next to an old married rich man that is dying of a cancer during listening to Elvis in her eveydays life w/ a retro filter when you look at them -> So she plays a character.

To me, Lana Del Rey is a sort of alive fantasy played by Mrs Grant. And I love this.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I love Lana, but c'mon, her two forces are Studio music & Character "design".

She don't smokes cigarettes, flowers in the hair, sat on a Cadillac next to an old married rich man that is dying of a cancer during listening to Elvis in her eveydays life w/ a retro filter when you look at them -> So she plays a character.

To me, Lana Del Rey is a sort of alive fantasy played by Mrs Grant. And I love this.

She totally doesn't but I don't think she is lying at all...lana del rey is lizzy grant but with a lot ot extravagant elements such us those you said

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...