Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What? I didn't see it. Tell us.

oh he must've deleted it now then, but it was a few snippets of Cherry studio version

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1. Love — Released on February 18, 2017.
  2. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd) — Released on April 24. 2017.
  3. Yosemite — Confirmed during an accompanying interview with MistaJam on BBC Radio 1.
  4. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Lennon) — Confirmed during her interview with Courtney Love for Dazed Magazine.
  5. God Bless America — Confirmed during her interview for ELLE UK.
  6. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks) — Confirmed during her interview for Flaunt Magazine.
  7. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing — Confirmed during her interview for Flaunt Magazine.
  8. Thirteen Beaches — Confirmed during her interview for Paris Match Magazine.

Without a doubt Lana will reveal more song titles in the upcomming interviews.

Lana Del Rey wikia says that Cherry is confirmed too?  :isee:  Maybe they're wrong, because I don't remember any statement that it's confirmed either...

http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/Lust_for_Life_(album)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What was the post?

What? I didn't see it. Tell us.

they posted the intro followed by a snippet of the chorus if i remember correctly. it sounded like a studio version but the sound wasn't that clear

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

they posted the intro followed by a snippet of the chorus if i remember correctly. it sounded like a studio version but the sound wasn't that clear

And anyone has saved it?

Is there any confirmation that 'Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems' has something to do with 'Beautiful People' (co-written with Justin Parker)?

I guess the only way to check it is until the song is released or until it is registered under the new name (As happened with 'Young and In Love'.).

Cherry was confirmed by her on instagram ? 

No...? She was just rehearsing it for KROQ I think? All she wrote for the video was "When you're chatting through the verses but snap back into it for the chorus//See u Saturday".

But I'm pretty sure we'll get Cherry on the album.  :oopna: 

Is there any confirmation that 'Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems' has something to do with 'Beautiful People' (co-written with Justin Parker)?

LDR wikia say it's the same. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

gorl, lana literaly said shes performing a new song from the album and then she performed cherry ....

Oops, my bad then, forget everything I said!  :P  It's not easy remembering all these things + exam stuff.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In flaunt interview she said the song is called beautiful people and then in another interview she said BPBP

I guess it's the same song and I hope for it cause Justin Parker is really charismatic songwriter

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I've been getting into Cherry these last couple days. I think it's soon to be a top 20 Lana track.

HvA2rEh.gif

Not sure I can wait almost 2 months for the studio version though, promo single please

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I've been getting into Cherry these last couple days. I think it's soon to be a top 20 Lana track.

HvA2rEh.gif

Not sure I can wait almost 2 months for the studio version though, promo single please

Hope she releases it soon since it sounds like it might leak :(

LIZARD PEOPLE

it seemed to me lana just said the lyric from where the song gets it's title in that interview. i don't think it's called beautiful people beautiful problems....

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lust for Life confirmed songs (so far):

18700134_647468695448253_916459346679106

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

it seemed to me lana just said the lyric from where the song gets it's title in that interview. i don't think it's called beautiful people beautiful problems....

I'm sure she said in KROQ interview that it was called BPBP but I might be mistaken I'm slightly tipsy at a bbq rn haha

got to get my lb fix while having a wee lol

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

BAR/ Architecture isn't confirmed yet

Is one  of the most likely to be in the album, a russian site put BAR in the tracklist before Lana confirmed 18 tracks for the record.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Is one of the most likely to be in the album, a russian site put BAR in the tracklist before Lana confirmed 18 tracks for the record.

That russian site also listed 20 tracks, it's not reliable

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif