Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay, so I loved the wolf howling in the live version of Lust For Life, but it doesn't make any sense because it isn't in the studio version.

some instrumentals vary between live & studio, but goddamnit i really want to hear an hq version of that instrumental with Lana solo singing LFL; it'd sound so pretty :defeated:  

i.e. ottr is a bit more jazzy than speedy live

Okay, so I loved the wolf howling in the live version of Lust For Life, but it doesn't make any sense because it isn't in the studio version.

I believe it is in the studio version, but it's very faint

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I can care less about the tracklist/order of songs (im still gonna listen to them all the way she wanted), i can't wait to see the boxset and extra photos from the shoot for the cover; give me more 60s/70s hippie realness  :flutter:

Where did they register Cherry as I Fall to Pieces?

Edit/Abel also has 18 tracks on his latest record and they managed to fit them on vinyls just fine so that's not an issue

Cherry is nice but I hope we get 13 Beaches as a single because the name is interesting and I wanna hear it lol 

Also hope the album doesn't leak before the release date tbh 

Something about it gives me a GKIT vibe, since she said it was about the paparazzi/the fame. I have a feeling it's going to be a more stripped back song and I am soo here for it  :oprah3:

For those going on about Marina 

Another anticipated collaboration is her track with legendary Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks, who went to high school with her producer, Rick Nowels.

"I felt like I really wanted a woman on the record. We called her [stevie Nicks] and she agreed.

A WOMAN So Stevie is probably the only FEMALE on the album. 

This has been one hell of an emotional week to be a Lana fan (even for Lana fan standards). The lows, the meltdowns, the highs, the reminder that we should never doubt Lana because she's always going to come through, even if it's not in the exact way or timeline we want.

I need a nap. 

P.S. I can't even fathom that there are still 7-8 tracks we don't even know about. I don't even care what they sound like, I just like knowing new info like that is coming. 

The good thing about 18 tracks is that when you don't like 5 songs you still have 13 songs you love. And this is like a full album.

Mfhp.gif

Another anticipated collaboration is her track with legendary Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks, who went to high school with her producer, Rick Nowels.[/size]

"I felt like I really wanted a woman on the record. We called her [stevie Nicks] and she agreed.

A WOMAN So Stevie is probably the only FEMALE on the album.

she also said the alboom is out spring not too long ago :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Pretty off topic but Lust For Life MV seems so much like this:

With the motorcycle and the dancers. Could Lana was giving a reference to this? Idk judge urself.

???, ?????????

With the motorcycle and the dancers. Could Lana was giving a reference to this? Idk judge urself.

yup it was discussed before she said she was inspired in one interview

ugh. kids.

this was how alot of tv performances were back then. She is referencing all of them, the greats, the unknowns. no secret there. 

Another anticipated collaboration is her track with legendary Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks, who went to high school with her producer, Rick Nowels.

A WOMAN So Stevie is probably the only FEMALE on the album.

She said that at KROQ too and I think that was about the original album. Now she has extra collabs people are worried Marina will be one of the extras since they met up so recently (:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

She said that at KROQ too and I think that was about the original album. Now she has extra collabs people are worried Marina will be one of the extras since they met up so recently (:

Yes, Stevie's collab was a long time ago. Now, she "couldn't let anything out"... So, it's possible a Marina's collab.