Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

i got an email saying they couldn't supply the sepia cover so they're sending the pink one instead??? like i already placed a separate order for the pink one before the other one was even revealed, i ordered the sepia one specifically in this order too i'm so confused???? like why put it up for sale if you can't even provide them. i don't need like 10 magazines of the same cover lmao. low key im a little angry because i specifically purchased the sepia one, like they have the option to choose which cover you want, so why would they do this? why can't they send them out??? i paid for the sepia cover  :crossed:

i don't think i'll cancel my order though because i can sell/trade them in the future lol. i ordered 5 pink ones and 5 of the brown ones but i guess now i'm getting 10 pink ones lmfao. i'd be willing to trade to get an even amount of each  :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

i got an email saying they couldn't supply the sepia cover so they're sending the pink one instead??? like i already placed a separate order for the pink one before the other one was even revealed, i ordered the sepia one specifically in this order too i'm so confused???? like why put it up for sale if you can't even provide them. i don't need like 10 magazines of the same cover lmao. low key im a little angry because i specifically purchased the sepia one, like they have the option to choose which cover you want, so why would they do this? why can't they send them out??? i paid for the sepia cover :crossed:

i don't think i'll cancel my order though because i can sell/trade them in the future lol. i ordered 5 pink ones and 5 of the brown ones but i guess now i'm getting 10 pink ones lmfao. i'd be willing to trade to get an even amount of each :defeated:

sue the bitches

Hate to bump this but has anyone in the U.S. received their's yet... If so what carrier was it delivered through? 

Hate to bump this but has anyone in the U.S. received their's yet... If so what carrier was it delivered through?

Pigeon.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

how many covers are there? 1? 2? 3? i wanna order them all

theres 2 lana ones and another one with someone else I think

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I haven't yet. I'm expecting mine tomorrow or the next day. They said it shipped on the 20th!

has anyone who's living in US received it?

i still haven't received mine yet either :$  i got a shipping notification email on the 24th but there's no way to track it so i have no idea where it is right now :/ 

if there are like 5 people who want a pink cover that don't have one, i'll def trade for a sepia cover  :hae:

UbsOye5.png

Although I live in the UK, my email said it would be shipped mid May but I got my copy a week and a half ago...so it could come early.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven