Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

The box set is so boring but I kind of want it  :creep: at least the vinyl is a decent price this time, Honeymoon was so expensive for no reason.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

okay so, weird question but, the autographed cd's and vinyls don't show up but i still have the CD in my cart....will i still be able to order it signed?

Hmm.. I'm not sure. If you have it in your basket, maybe it means you 'saved' it, but there's really no way of knowing. :/

Arcadia where do you check them? i checked this but all what i see is normal products! https://shoplanadelrey.com/

Usually the products will say "autographed" in the description so I'm guessing they're sold out now because I can't see an autographed product

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hmm.. I'm not sure. If you have it in your basket, maybe it means you 'saved' it, but there's really no way of knowing. :/

Usually the products will say "autographed" in the description so I'm guessing they're sold out now because I can't see an autographed product

pray for me

US store now says Autographed Vinyls & CDs are all sold out 

Pricing remains the same for non-autographed versions

Basically $45 for the vinyl & $18 for the CD

I wonder if she'll do any merch bundles on the website too like other artists & their labels do. It was certainly out of character for that chance to have pre-autographed copies 

I want to pre-order but I want the poster that comes with the target version, does anyone know when that'll be up for pre-order  :) ?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

How much is it for a coke bottle vinyl from the US? I'm thinking of letting a friend getting it for me if it's cheaper than the European price.

Edit: Never mind, I found out that the European version is cheaper.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think I'm just gonna pre-order the cd cause I don't have a record player anymore and can't afford one. The only one I can use is at my bfs, but I'm gonna wanna listen to this album 24/7

I'll definitely get the vinyl one day tho

OMG I DID IT I ORDERED A CLEAR VINYL I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IT'S GONNA BE SO BEAUTIFUUUULLL  :trisha:

And it's also gonna be my first vinyl. I'm excited.  :excited:  And my family ordered the CD as a late birthday gift so I'll have that in the meantime. :bop:

Guys. This is it. I'm so happy. I'm so glad I got into summer research school so I could get a small scholarship for two summers. :krylie: The money goes directly to Lana and food hehe. :oopna:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Guys I know what went wrong with my order! I put in the wrong email adress. Stupid me.

Anyway I changed my email adress on the site. So I think the order went through just the conformation got sent to an email adress that isn't mine.

Problem is now I didn't get the digital releases already available :icant:

Wig evaporated

QbuH1vQ.png

It won't let me order, it says it's not available in the international catalog :crai: :crai: :crai:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m