latothemoon

Fleetwood Mac

By the way, an early version of Landslide was released:

It will be on the Fleetwood Mac Deluxe Edition, coming out January 19th.

Yess and the demo of Say You Love Me was also released earlier. Looking forward to the repackage & remastered I hope they announce the tour dates around the release bc they must be coming soon if the tour is in June and it's putting me on edge lol

YESSSSSSSSS this is the thread I've been waiting for thank u!

Everything Stevie did with FM was gold - my faves are Silver Springs (duh), Sara (full version only pls), Gypsy, Storms, Beautiful Child, and Sisters of the Moon (chills every time omg)

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Gives​ new meaning to Go your own way

oh those beautiful people have such beautiful problems

but then their history is littered with breakups reunions and more breakups while this reunion tour reeks of wanting the big bucks

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This is just bizarre. I mean how can they FIRE Lindsey at this stage in their career? They're legendary ffs you don't FIRE a band member over a "disagreement" with the tour... I feel like something else happened and they're just not saying because this literally makes no sense. Wtf you can't have Fleetwood fucking Mac without Lindsey. No bitch. No.

TjmiIK4.png

What they will do with iconic hits like Second Hand News, Big Love, Tusk, and fucking Go Your Own Way? I mean Stevie could sing them that would be interesting but it's just not the same :deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png