Candy Galore

Logan Paul penalised after posting inappropriate content (again)

YouTube has once again penalised vlogger Logan Paul for posting inappropriate content, just weeks after he was suspended from the company’s paid-content program over a video trivialising suicide. The YouTube star has had all adverts on his videos suspended over what Google describes as a “pattern of behaviour”, repeatedly posting content which push the boundaries of what is acceptable on the site. Paul faced an immediate backlash following his video filmed in Japan’s Aokigahara Forest, a suicide hotspot. YouTube took the video down, suspended his YouTube Red paid projects, and removed him as a “preferred ad partner”. After a three-week self-imposed hiatus, Paul returned with a lavishly made video on suicide awareness, claiming he wanted to be part of the “solution”. Since then, however, he has returned to his old ways. In a video uploaded on Monday, he tasered two dead rats and removed a live fish from water and “performed CPR” on it. YouTube responded by suspending all advertising on his channel. A YouTube spokesperson said: “This is not a decision we made lightly, however, we believe he has exhibited a pattern of behaviour in his videos that makes his channel not only unsuitable for advertisers, but also potentially damaging to the broader creator community.” It is unclear how much YouTube’s decision to suspend his ad revenue will affect Paul’s earnings, as he has a lucrative merchandise line that he promotes multiple times per video to his 16 million subscribers. Paul earned somewhere between $28,000 to $450,000 from ad revenue on YouTube in the last month alone, and up to $1.2m in a typical month, according to estimates from influencer analysis firm Social Blade. In the last month, YouTube has promised to take a more active role in shaping content on its site, hiring thousands of extra moderators and taking a tougher line on the celebrity vloggers who form the most visible public face of the community. In early February, the site’s chief executive, Susan Wojcicki, promised to develop “policies that would lead to consequences if a creator does something egregious that causes significant harm to our community as a whole. “While these instances are rare, they can damage the reputation and revenue of your fellow creators, so we want to make sure we have policies in place that allow us to respond appropriately.”

Source: The Guardian

I thought this subject was worth creating a topic for, however, if anyone thinks it was unnecessary, I would be okay if the moderators decide to delete the topic. At this point I am suprised that YouTube hasn't deleted his channel yet. I think it's extremely disgusting to treat dead animals like that. Unfortunately, I don't think many people will really be bothered with this, especially since it's already a while ago that he faced backlash for making a video where he disrespects the Japanese culture and citizens and made videos of himself in the so called 'Suicide Forest'.

He makes me fucking sick. I know it's only a fish but that's fucking animal cruelty. Ugh he makes me so mad!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ugh he and his brother are the epithemy of what's the annoying on the internet.

They overhype everything and overreact to any little thing just to make the content for their 8 year old followers.

giphy.gif

I thought this subject was worth creating a topic for, however, if anyone thinks it was unnecessary, I would be okay if the moderators decide to delete the topic. At this point I am suprised that YouTube hasn't deleted his channel yet. I think it's extremely disgusting to treat dead animals like that. Unfortunately, I don't think many people will really be bothered with this, especially since it's already a while ago that he faced backlash for making a video where he disrespects the Japanese culture and citizens and made videos of himself in the so called 'Suicide Forest'.

funny i was going to make a topic but deleted it. the man is trash 

He makes me fucking sick. I know it's only a fish but that's fucking animal cruelty. Ugh he makes me so mad!!

nnn well technically the fish was almost dead and he took it out to try and save it (but idk if it still died)

the rat thing is ridiculous tough. mans is still trash 

2:17 dead fish

4:50 dead rats 

funny i was going to make a topic but deleted it. the man is trash

I was thinking about it and actually deleted it the first time when writing the topic, because some people complain a lot that my topics are unnecessary. So I get light anxiety when creating a topic, because I think the subject is interesting enough but some people will complain about it.

This is supposed to be his first day back? And of course YouTube won't make any permanent decisions, he makes them way too much money for them to kick him off the site. 

But damn if he isn't the personification of like every preppy, popular high school bully I've ever come across, the kind that is able to get away with a whole bunch of shit because of his status/money and ability to be charming when he needs to be. 

How is any one person so foolish? Does he really have nobody advising him on his actions? Obviously he lacks any basic intelligence, but as his "brand" pulls in millions of dollars, you'd think somebody would be telling him, "no, moron, do not post a video of you mutilating dead corpses." Jeez.

It's so sad that millions of people watch him do stupid things and fucked up shit everytime while the old youtubers who are creating really good content are being watched less and less. Youtube was one of the best places before, full of funny and kind-hearted stuff...now, everybody is willing to do anything for that ''lit content'' and there's  clickbait, drama and diss tracks everywhere. It makes me sick 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

He is, like Jorg Haider and his clone Rand Paul and all the Trump deplorable, the personification of  the modern day Hitler Youth

​who should be treated as such.  

​Why is space on this board being wasted on this deplorable? He and the KKKlan around him should not be given any space at all

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

He is, like Jorg Haider and his clone Rand Paul and all the Trump deplorable, the personification of  the modern day Hitler Youth

​who should be treated as such.  

​Why is space on this board being wasted on this deplorable? He and the KKKlan around him should not be given any space at all

BEST COMMENT MADE BY YOU SKKSSK

-------------------------------------

also what i find hilariously sad is that when he started vine he was really fuuny & original .....hes just another case of fame going to his head.... lol rat