white gold

Sabrina Carpenter

On 8/23/2024 at 9:08 PM, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

The album was pretty uninteresting to me tbh. Besides the singles (which I already loved), the only songs that kind of piqued my interest were “Don’t Smile” and “Bed Chem”. I can’t say I’m surprised tho - I’m not a Sabrina fan, but Espresso and Please Please Please really had me hoping I’d like the album. Oh well.

Okay I lied - I rlly like Taste now. Music videos always help a song click better for me. Now I’m just going to need an MV for every song on the album and she’ll have my streams :true:

also the MV was soo giving Death Becomes Her vibes

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

The vinyls are out of stock everywhere I checked in Canada (even Amazon) :crying2: I think they underestimated how much this album would sell 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Dumb & Poetic

Coincidence

Please Please Please

:legend:

I guess, this year summer won‘t end!

(But, I mean, I am sure Sabrina knows what she‘s doing - I, for my part, wouldn‘t trust a guy with a white jacket. That doesn‘t sound healthy. 🤡)

I'm so mad the signed US and Canada links are geo-locked and here in Europe we got basically nothing signed since it went soldout even before dropping. I'm so so sad :((

I wanted the signed LP insert so bad

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Consider me intrigued!! I think her lyrics can be super clunky and the style is a little all over the place, but it's all over the place in a very promising way-- kind of like she's saying "I can do anything." And vocally wow she sure can :wub: Where was all this hiding?! Sad I can't make it to her tour now. Still waiting for an album that really gives us WHO Sabrina is, but this is a nice starter for sure. Anyone feeling kind of a One of the Boys pinup girl possibility here...?

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

I love this album so much! I think my favorites of the new songs are Good Graces, Bed Chem, and Juno :wubna:

I was waiting until the album came out to buy any vinyls but I'm sad I missed out on the pink and green alt cover vinyl, I got the CD with it instead but I'm hoping it'll come back in stock eventually lol

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

New Ajay video came out today 

Spoiler

She’s liking it so far 

Spoiler

She also said the cussing was a bit gratuitous which I agree with 

Spoiler

Also a side note from me personally think the sexual overtones are so overdone on this record it’s like okay someone eat her out already please she’s starving :thumb3:

:brigitte:

Edit: my favorite is the closing track I can’t get enough of it wow she really did that :oprah:

I like the album a lot, and I'm sure it will grow up with listenings. I think I prefer Emails to this though but this is quite strong and has potential.
My faves in order are: "Bed Chem", "Juno", "Please", "Good Graces", "Taste", "Espresso" and "Dumb & Poetic". The rest are just cute so far but might grow on me.

Posted (edited)

Hope she releases Needless To Say on streaming and iTunes eventually (maybe with another new bonus track :wink:)

edit: Love the album tho 10/10. However, Dumb & Poetic & Taste need intros. 

Edited by DemonMic2003