folklore

Ayesha Erotica

I hope she didn't relapse or whatever because where is the album/she was on a roll with releases 🥹

Also thank god @ above post. Also nvm that explains why... Wish her well and to not be broken up about that enabler, get a hot sugar daddy sis

On 6/12/2024 at 5:38 PM, Cuntrol said:

I hope she didn't relapse or whatever because where is the album/she was on a roll with releases 🥹

Also thank god @ above post. Also nvm that explains why... Wish her well and to not be broken up about that enabler, get a hot sugar daddy sis

its closer than we think tbh she actually surprised us recently with a few of her best gems so I think we are fed for a while. 
im desperate for h4u but lets wait a bit more

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

its closer than we think tbh she actually surprised us recently with a few of her best gems so I think we are fed for a while. 

i mean idoz final tracklist is shaping so ig she already finished h4u? she prob just wants to finish polishing the albums to release em all ig

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, gucciovermybody said:

i mean idoz final tracklist is shaping so ig she already finished h4u? she prob just wants to finish polishing the albums to release em all ig

Thiiis!! I got shocked that Idoz is almost ready. She would be insane if she dropped both at once (she said this once right?)

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

Thiiis!! I got shocked that Idoz is almost ready. She would be insane if she dropped both at once (she said this once right?)

no i dont think so, she mentioned dropping smth on march 8th and it would be either h4u or idoz and in the end she didnt dropped neither one:trisha:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

House Party leaked...

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

54 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Oh wow

it might be dropping soon but idk. I haven't really been up to date on social media

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

8 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

its actually dropping real soon she already dropped the date I think next week

Ohhh right. Kk

CUMSHOT is now under Ayesha's copyright on Spotify so it's safe to stream! :party:

The cover was changed most likely because the og was too explicit for Spotify and instead of blurring out the background she is just using a fan-made cover for now.

On 6/13/2024 at 3:11 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

Thank gawd. Idk why I can't heart posts but yeah, same to the ones between this and now too

House Party had potential, but it sounds like an unfinished demo :crossed:

Kinda miss when she would release full, finished songs with more than one verse.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im confused… what’s happening with her? Where’s H4U?

Can someone tell me, I’ve been out for a couple of months :bebe:

apparently shes dropping singles in a sequence that is basically like: h4u single, idoz single, h4u single, idoz single

lets see how far shell go tho

giphy.gif

Ewww, why is Ayesha hanging out with AlexZone again? She was calling him out on Instagram live a few months back for being a quote unquote "sexual deviant" and SAing her fiancé. This is kind of hypocritical since she was dragging Kim Petras for working with Dr Luke

And that's not even to mention him making "jokes" that the age of consent should be lowered, still hoarding + teasing her old songs in his email to tweenage fans for attention, sending out personal videos of her and lying on multiple occasions about being "hacked" when caught :facepalm: She needs to stop associating with these sorts of people

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕