folklore

Ayesha Erotica

9 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Well, it’s her most known song… I think she should include it to burst the streams 

i don't think ayesha really cares about bursting streaming numbers bc she's not really a charting artist so it doesn't really make a difference for her 

18 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i refuse to believe that h4u is coming out next week, that would be great but let’s be realistic :awkney2:

I still feel like she's just gonna delete all her socials and disappear a day before release or something, but let's not give her ideas she probably lurks here!!!

22 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i refuse to believe that h4u is coming out next week, that would be great but let’s be realistic :awkney2:

shes prob pushing it cuz she changed concept some days ago and i think all of it is being rushed, hopefully not thoo cuz im excited to hear the new tracks she made fot it

source.gif

4 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

shes prob pushing it cuz she changed concept some days ago and i think all of it is being rushed, hopefully not thoo cuz im excited to hear the new tracks she made fot it

aren't the new tracks scrapped in favor for the og tracks?

4 hours ago, Loon1e said:

aren't the new tracks scrapped in favor for the og tracks?

she said that were going to have 1-2 new tracks or smth

8 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

I mean I don’t see what would have to be rushed besides the 2 (?) songs shes finishing when all the other ones have been done for years

shes reworking most of it and tryin to find the original files for some tracks, that can take some time sincr shes reaching out the producers to find them

source.gif

She has said after HORNY4U she will release Giga Browser and Sexy Party and maybe after that the Suzie thing… I hope she doesn’t go into indefinite hiatus again before that

And if she releases her iconic BOPs in streaming before that at least she has the money secured 

I actually think she should release HORNY4U and Ayesha.FM both simultaneously if she wants to give the fans what they want. 

that way we could also get Control: the Final in another project instead of 2 songs with the same name in H4U, Synthetic, Girl Next Door, Begging For It, the viral cover of Ill Do It, Love You Down and Blue Monday, I Will, Makeup Bag and the full version of Lina Morgana!!!  

with those 2 albums she has her biggest hits secured on streaming and can retire peacefully if she wants (not that I want that but u know… she changes her mind a lot) 

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I actually think she should release HORNY4U and Ayesha.FM

Ayesha.FM is fan-made and all of her biggest hits are from her previous albums so she should instead put those on streamings and then make a compilation album of popular singles and unreleased stuff.