Sex

Ava Max

I hope there's news on new songs from her soon. Everytime I Cry has been slowly growing on me but Emotions has to be her next single! Also, I hope there's a new album in the span of the next 8 months :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

another generic feature ughhh i wish she would just focus on her own music instead of doing 263736363 forgettable songs that are only gonna chart for 4-6 weeks and free fall

More songs have leaked!

Dolla Baby

Never Forget You (feat. Bonnie McKee)

No Déjà Vu (Demo)

No Déjà Vu (Final)

Silhouette (edited file)

That's on Me (edited file)

These are pretty much garbage lol but hey we have Ava leaks! No Déjà Vu and My Love's Enough are by far the best. Dolla Baby and Love Me Bad are cute too. The rest :um3:

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

More songs have leaked!

Dolla Baby

Never Forget You (feat. Bonnie McKee)

No Déjà Vu (Demo)

No Déjà Vu (Final)

Silhouette (edited file)

That's on Me (edited file)

These are pretty much garbage lol but hey we have Ava leaks! No Déjà Vu and My Love's Enough are by far the best. Dolla Baby and Love Me Bad are cute too. The rest :um3:

Silhouette sounds amazing though, it was just edited badly. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

32 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Silhouette sounds amazing though, it was just edited badly. 

Hopefully we get them in HQ! Maybe Wild Thing set the bar too high with her unreleased lol. 

Am I crazy if I say Dolla Baby could slap? Like, w a better production (but the same base and beat ig) and a drastic lyric change (but still keeping the meaning of it bc it's just a fun track lmao)

It could serve like that bop-almost-filler type of track that you know it doesn't make sense, but you still like it, yknow? :oprah3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Ava is back!

"Maybe You're the Problem" out now

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

19 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

I really like this new song! Appreciate how it's over 3 mins and not like 2:01. The 80s sound really matches her, even though it is kinda overused rn. Is it for her second album or just a standalone?

It's really good! I think it's for her second album. It seems so because she's changed her socials with this new look and stuff so I'd guess the new era has officially started :angie: 

Rejoice besties, she is coming!

The cover is bad, but it will have 16 tracks and I really love Maybe You're the Problem so I'm expecting this to be better than her debut :true: 

Needless to say, even if I love Emotions and Wild Thing, I'd rather her not to include them here. They would've fit better as bonus tracks in H&H.

17 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Rejoice besties, she is coming!

The cover is bad, but it will have 16 tracks and I really love Maybe You're the Problem so I'm expecting this to be better than her debut :true: 

Needless to say, even if I love Emotions and Wild Thing, I'd rather her not to include them here. They would've fit better as bonus tracks in H&H.

Why does she have such horrible album covers? I had to change H&H immediately. There was so much potential with that title and this one too :xgiggle: Not my taste

I’m hyped though. I liked Maybe You’re The Problem and The Motto so I’m excited to see how this era goes! 

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, Gravitate said:

Why does she have such horrible album covers? I had to change H&H immediately. There was so much potential with that title and this one too :xgiggle: Not my taste

I’m hyped though. I liked Maybe You’re The Problem and The Motto so I’m excited to see how this era goes! 

I'll be fixing the cover as soon as I have material from the era! I was thinking the same. At least the music is good :blush3: