Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyway Venice Bitch listening party starts in ten minutes

VB is that bitch

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ha I’m not being rude. If ur hurt by what I said u need to get ur priorities straight

Leakers are known for their stupid attention seeking bullshit

In ur case, idk what ur doing. Ur only ever here maybe once a month?

I don’t mind u being around, just don’t talk down to ppl like ur some hot shit bc ur not

Ur no better than anyone here

point out where i said im better than someone here 

you replied in a judging tone, acting like you know who i am in my real life or what i do

only based on the fact that i've done leaking stuff online 

unnecessary 

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black...

sorry guys, needed that throwback

We support @TLM in this thread and any rat that stans Y*semite like salvatore is a fattie

Im glad through all of this, miss loreen still loves me :krylie: :wowcry: :trisha: :oprah: a true skinny legend

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So alot of people apparently think that the instrumental Lana played on Instagram live was a good match for How To Disappear...

I mixed it myself and let me just say....

Yall were wrong.

https://picosong.com/wu2Pz/

it was literally for HTD... it would sound good if you didn't use the clip of Lana being off key and nervous from the only performance

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

it was literally for HTD... it would sound good if you didn't use the clip of Lana being off key and nervous from the only performance

Ok sis well with that logic, slap a pop synth beat on Change and we've got ourself a masterpiece. :oprah3:

LMAO go off I guess

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

We support @TLM in this thread and any rat that stans Y*semite like salvatore is a fattie

brite lites hiatus bitch getting brave trying to start shit and back up her clearance rack bestie with the faded lip and 5.5" heels she got for cheap cause the heel stub broke off after tripping down the backstairs of a shoddy club in 2am singing katy perry . haha! i laugh at the boldness of you beaver brained diseased tearjerkers that do nothing but sorrow and slosh yourselves in the sandpit with the other wobbly-knee'd twinks 

Ok sis well with that logic, slap a pop synth beat on Change and we've got ourself a masterpiece. :oprah3:

LMAO go off I guess

It sounds good sis. We got enough of the fucking piano for this album lmfaoooo  :oprah3: Just wait for the instrumentals to eventually leak, make an acapella, and make the whole album piano for yourself, then we all win  :oprah3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I’m really looking forward to HtD. I really like the song with straight vocals and keys but I don’t think I can handle another Hope Is a Piano Demo style production. The ambiance and Christmas-vibe from the mix they were working on in the livestream is a lovely touch, just hope they found a less prominent/grating beat.

It sounds good sis. We got enough of the fucking piano for this album lmfaoooo :oprah3: Just wait for the instrumentals to eventually leak, make an acapella, and make the whole album piano for yourself, then we all win :oprah3:

Im not saying it should be strictly piano. I like the little music box sound effect from the Instagram live instrumental. But adding pop bass and synth was a bad call. However, strings and background vocals and maybe white mustang type bass would be fitting.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: