Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it just me or do some of Kacey Musgraves’ recent lyrics read like they’re straight from Lana outtakes? Crazy to me that Lana’s early lyrics were dragged for their vivid imagery and occasionally blunt storytelling, but it’s all the rage now.

I’m a Capricorn. We do have our shit together, which is why my last boyfriend got his lost ass dumped.

ugh i should've known, your humor is soooo capricorn. we are the superior

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Aries - Funny mf'ers can't not have them around, let's go
Taurus - Thanks for sharing ur food w me, I know it's hard for u to do 
Gemini - U wordy motherfuckers
Cancer - I love you, but really
Leo - You guys are actually pretty nice when you're not promoting urselves 
Virgo - Thanks for not forgetting the sunblock, or anything 
Libra - Let's tear shit up 
Scorpio - I love u bc we're just in fucking sync it's ridiculous
Sagittarius - Yessssss bitcch let's b obnoxious together 
Capricorn - In awe of you, you could slap me and I'd thank u for it 
Aquarius - Thee best people to hang w as if we were kids again, u take so fucking long when it comes to emotions tho like what's up w that 
Pisces - U fucking annoy me I'm so sorry sweetie, I know underneath all that attention seeking there's someone who's just fucking scared to get hurt again

UV/Honeymoon

we're already so off topic but what are yalls myers-briggs and / or hogwarts house lmao im low key a harry potter stan. Im INFJ - and a Ravenclaw

INFJ Slytherin and obviously insane

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I mean... if you can’t for certain believe that the earth indeed is round, why can’t I doubt astrology?

well played

a guy im talking to just told me he has a small dick why am i lowkey relieved ? :wtf2:

What's crazy is it's often Capricorns with Scorpio Rising... And I've dated three Cap Sun / Scorpio Rising men with the SAME Moon sign like wtf :judgingu3:

I don't want to reveal too much about my placements, but I'm basically a Scorpio/Sagittarius/Capricorn/Aquarius blend lol. So it makes sense, but still...wack o.o

Capricorns are SON tbh lmao I like making daddy jokes but I'm a domme and not about that life at all :um3: I love Cap men because they're the power bottoms of my dreams. So fucking strong. So patient. So resilient. They can literally handle ANYTHING.

except failure, which benefits me :godlaugh:

I love that they're fucking kinky yesssssssss, I'm probably a bit needy for that most the time but heyo when in fucking romeeeee, they honestly fucking are. I bet some of them are scoffing and guffawing at this as we speak. HOLY SHIT THO, the energyyyyyyyy 

UV/Honeymoon

i bet salvatore is a gemini or a scorpio... actually i bet hes a sagitarious (i actually like them)

Gemini - U wordy motherfuckers

Cancer - I love you, but really

Leo - You guys are actually pretty nice when you're not promoting urselves

Virgo - Thanks for not forgetting the sunblock, or anything

Libra - Let's tear shit up

Aquarius - Thee best people to hang w as if we were kids again, u take so fucking long when it comes to emotions tho like what's up w that

Pisces - U fucking annoy me I'm so sorry sweetie, I know underneath all that attention seeking there's someone who's just fucking scared to get hurt again

So true lol

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Gemini - two faced bitches

Cancer - yall are emotional messes

Leo - self-centered trash 

Virgo - problematic 

Libra - cannot make up your mind over ANYTHING 

Aquarius - emotionless demons

fixed

3z1M54f.jpeg

I love that they're fucking kinky yesssssssss, I'm probably a bit needy for that most the time but heyo when in fucking romeeeee, they honestly fucking are. I bet some of them are scoffing and guffawing at this as we speak. HOLY SHIT THO, the energyyyyyyyy 

Very kinky, very into guilty pleasures, punishment, pain, and humiliation (which they'd never forgive you for outside the dungeon bedroom). They're just amazing, they make me swoon ^_^

U nasty mtherfcker I love it 

fixed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean ur not wrong half full half empty heyyyy

Very kinky, very into guilty pleasures, punishment, pain, and humiliation (which they'd never forgive you for outside the dungeon bedroom). They're just amazing, they make me swoon ^_^

OHMYGOD THO, it's so fucking HOT when they tell u ur right like fucccccckk, just. Imma stop right there I think I'm blushing like wat 

UV/Honeymoon

OHMYGOD THO, it's so fucking HOT when they tell u ur right like fucccccckk, just. Imma stop right there I think I'm blushing like wat 

bonus points if they're Catholic :brows:

I love being in a self-made Madonna videooo too LMFAOOOOO bc it's fucking trueeeOOOOOoooooOOooue

all that guilt from an early age does them GOOD