Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana is going to call har daughter Chuck,

Y'all know she will. Stop playin'

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised by something like Madeleine, Nina or Amy, but I'm 99.999999999% sure she's gonna go with a horribly spelt version of some hippy dippy wypipo name. Still, I can't wait for her to have children because I think she'd be a wonderful mother <3

to Tangerine Granola and Koreatown Tesla Mom Car

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lack of NFR it's making us actually discuss whether Lana is pregnant or not... although now that I think abt it... she's been hiding in the back of all photos for some time now... but IDK... someone make a topic let's go crazy...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

The thought of Lana being pregnant makes me so happy, I can't tell if that's an unpopular opinion or not. She would make such a wonderful mom. 

I don't think all of you understand that singles does not mean a radio-friendly bop. Just a song that represents the project to the public's eye and for promo purposes. West Coast, Shades of Cool, UV and Brooklyn Baby were all UV singles.

Lana will name her child with some word like Lilac, Grass, Poetry, Blue, Ivy, Gold, The End Of Capitalism is Inevitable Your Fools or something like this.
(any word that ends with ally it's an option too, like aesthetically, theatrically, etc...)

when she names her child Blue Chamomile or Matcha Spinclass you'll be WISHING she had gone with "Cosmos" lmao

this literally made my day :lmao: