Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When will her label realise she is an independent woman capable of creating her own artistic vision, and that she writes music SHE wants to write?

If Interscope is demanding a "single-friendly" song, then why can't they just let her be or just drop her? Her single-friendly songs are often her worst (Lust for Life and Coachella I'm looking at you)

I generally agree, but - according to Dan Auerbach - she also forced them to let her release Ultraviolence without any kind of real radio single potential. 

And they should know by now that she's just not a single artist. 

Edit, here is the interview:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/how-lana-del-rey-fought-to-get-her-radical-ultraviolence-lp-released-236453/

what..omg y'all r crackheads..just copy the image address of a gif and paste it into the little portrait icon beneath the text color and emotes..the obesity

I generally agree, but - according to Dan Auerbach - she also forced them to let her release Ultraviolence without any kind of real radio single potential. 

And they should know by now that she's just not a single artist. 

She is tho, I mean she could be. BTD is full of songs I would consider "single material". Paradise had Ride, Cola, Body Electric and Burning Desire. Ultraviolence had Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl and Florida Kilos. Honeymoon had MTWBT, HBTB and Freak. Lust for Life had the title track, Love, Cherry, White Mustang, Coachella and even Summer Bummer.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She is tho, I mean she could be. BTD is full of songs I would consider "single material". Paradise had Ride, Cola, Body Electric and Burning Desire. Ultraviolence had Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl and Florida Kilos. Honeymoon had MTWBT, HBTB and Freak. Lust for Life had the title track, Love, Cherry, White Mustang, Coachella and even Summer Bummer.

I'm saying she isn't an artist with successful singles, so they should stop bothering to force her to put radio-friendly stuff on albums.

Half of those songs you listed are not single material, though.

Some of us are on the basic as fuck ugly ass mobile site

tenor.gif?itemid=13173430

I'm saying she isn't an artist with successful singles, so they should stop bothering to force her to put radio-friendly stuff on albums.

Half of those songs you listed are not single material, though.

Well they are to me

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

In Steven Klein we trust, if even his pictures turn out to be boring and bland I give up on her 2.gif

she's gonna be like "steven... i don't want ANY glam... let it be natural" and jesus weeps 

she's gonna be like "steven... i don't want ANY glam... let it be natural" and jesus weeps 

If she says that he will probably log the fuck out lmao Steven Klein is no basic bitch he won't let her tone his work down 2.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If she says that he will probably log the fuck out lmao Steven Klein is no basic bitch he won't let her tone his work down 2.gif

lol tea. Remember that behind the scenes video where the stylist team were forcing Lana into that corset? :smile3: they didn't have the put her in it but Steven was probably like "if you don't wear the corset then bye girl"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven