Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Unless it is another Hope Is a Dangerous Thing situation and the single is dropped out at midnight on same random date.

Tbh I would actually prefer a midnight release, as long as she actually ANNOUNCES it and tells us info beforehand

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The fact that she’s released songs from the album that aren’t official singles, but fan singles, and we might get yet another song that not only might be a cover but also not a lead single when the album is done is so beyond stupid on her part. Of course Lana’s going to say nothing until she releases the song like HIADT, and people will eat that shit up and she’ll continue half-assing her future releases. I’m not excited.

She announced Hope a week before. Also anyone who thinks a cover would be sent to radio is wasting valuable thread space. Maybe a cover from Lady GaGa or Ariana Grande (IF even then) but def not from Lana, who’s probably struggling to get on the radio in the first place. Lana has plenty of references to other songs in her music and titles. She even has a song CALLED Guns and Roses. What’s not clicking?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm kinda happy about this hole situation but honestly I would prefer to wait some more time and get a REAL SINGLE (like HIAB, HTD, Cinnamon, In Your Car or the Be Stronger one) and not a cover of a music... if the new release is, indeed, a cover. maybe it's not but I doubt  :crossed:

iv9uXjw.gif

She announced Hope a week before. Also anyone who thinks a cover would be sent to radio is wasting valuable thread space. Maybe a cover from Lady GaGa or Ariana Grande (IF even then) but def not from Lana, who’s probably struggling to get on the radio in the first place. Lana has plenty of references to other songs in her music and titles. She even has a song CALLED Guns and Roses. What’s not clicking?

honey, it's miss Elizabeth Grant we are talking about...

I agree with you, it doesn't makes any sense send a cover to a radio station but let's be real: everything is possible w her

iv9uXjw.gif

There's so much negativity in this thread, lemme cleanse it real quick

Christine-Smudge-2-try-2-.gif

Gotta spray some matcha air freshener

WHAT DID I MISS GUYS PLEASE UPDATE ME I FEEL OUTTA THE LOOP

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WHAT DID I MISS GUYS PLEASE UPDATE ME I FEEL OUTTA THE LOOP

A reliable source said Lana is releasing a new single on the 17th (?) of May called 'Doin' Time', and it will be on the radio on the 20th. Were suspicious because we don't know if it's an original song or if it's a cover of the song by the band Sublime under the same title.

Edit: https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1125482406788698117

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Today, I finished my first year of college. I started it with MAC. And the album still isn't out. That's how you realise it's been so long

this really hurts

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

A reliable source said Lana is releasing a new single on the 17th (?) of May called 'Doin' Time', and it will be on the radio on the 20th. Were suspicious because we don't know if it's an original song or if it's a cover of the song by the band Sublime under the same title.

Edit: https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1125482406788698117

Thanks babe <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Was this what you wished? To commit a crime. Was this what you wished? To be servin’ time?

giphy.gif

are you spilling tea

Girl that’s a May Jailer lyric lol this just reminds me of that era

giphy.gif