Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

at least Sylvia sounds better than Terrence Loves You

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Slyvia is an amazing song but don't you dare come for Terrence Loves You like this.

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

I feel so bad that Lana actually had to explain and defend herself from ridiculous accusations brought up by SJW's who have no life.Β 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

People who pretend to like In My Feelings are braver than the U.S Marines

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

t8hnr8eom0911.gif

Β 

Shut up. Go cry in a corner if you're so offended by my comment that had nothing to do with you.

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

I was being sarcastic in saying that everyone's offended in the future and you just got offendedΒ  :toofunny:Β  :toofunny:Β  :toofunny:

Backtracking! But anyways, no I wasn't offended lol this is an online forumΒ 

Β 

#8 :thumb2:

Β 

VB and Mac n Cheese could neverΒ  :smokes3:

Β 

In My Feelings >>>>>>>> Love

Β 

And there I said it :hottie:

Β 

tenor.gif

660 pages damn i hope at 666 she releases a witchy song for her lanaboards fans

Β 

The Lust For Life demo sounds nice

In My Feelings is a stain on Lana's discography

Β