Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Speaking of colors,

Mariners is grey-brown-green

Venice is brown-white-pink

Hope is light blue-white-brown

At least that's how I feel :) 

The production on HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI is perfect. It's unpolished which makes it so perfect. You can hear a lot of imperfections which makes me like the song even more, it's more raw. 

qfrWuBl.png

This is #11 on iTunes wtf

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Does anyone know where I could re-create this cute physical copy of MAC / VB

DwgHxu7U8AATfUh.jpg DwgHxu8V4AEabCz.jpgDwgHxu8U0AAwIDP.jpg

this is BEAUTIFUL ! would have loved if the cover was the MAC one but the style used for the booklet along with the waves on the CD is great ! love this concept !

giphy.gif

The production on HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI is perfect. It's unpolished which makes it so perfect. You can hear a lot of imperfections which makes me like the song even more, it's more raw. 

Yes, and the fact that the tempo is perfect :defeated: 

Ostensibly, the song will appear on Norman Fucking Rockwell, an album that will — based on everything that’s come before — be about love and America and desolate moments of revelation playing out on suburban lawns and back alleys. But what makes “hope” interesting right now, divorced from the context of the album, is how spare the track is. Over barely-there piano, Del Rey sings about church basements, burned coffee, and retaining hope when she probably shouldn’t anymore. She’s no stranger to themes of addiction and hopelessness, but she’s never sung them with such clarity. Lana Del Rey, at her best, has always written with wisdom beyond her years, but she’s never done it this well.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/lana-del-rey-is-writing-more-candidly-than-ever.html

Whew the acclaim already  :gclap: she doesn't get tired of this does she? It's what she deserves tbh

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

y'all hate on heroin for having white noise but your not talking about how bad it is on this one... :judgingu:

The thing that bugs me about the white noise in Heroin is that Heroin's production is so polished, the white noise doesn't really make sense. It's still one of her best songs tho.

qfrWuBl.png