Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Right. If you're gonna use a selfie as artwork at least crop it? And use a flattering one

that was my only problem omg such a bad photo

exactly!!!!!!! those white borders are just sooooo ugly. i hate that she doesn't care about the aesthetics of the single covers this era. it really upsets me SO much. 

LMFAOOO, what the fuck is this mess =))))))))))) Didn't read any page on this thread since like page 630, I even forgot about the supposed radio premiere and now I come here trying to catch up with the thread and I see this shitshow =)))))). 

First, the random press release that said MAC VB AND HIADT are just fan singles, then the whole fiasco with the fake premiere and then the fucking neohumanism shit comes up like the cherry on top. I laughed my ass off the whole 20 pages (literally ''laughed my ass off'' cause I was on the toilet diarheea-ing most of the time, sorry TMI)

Lana posting the link after 12 hours of the song being released, y'all getting angry at her, people still arguing over the cover. 

This is the biggest, messiest and funniest shitfest that I've seen here LMAO :toofunny: :deadbanana:

Never imagined this era could get this fucking messy 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Hi guys,

Love the song, avoiding the mess hahaha. Wondering how this year is gonna go.

Just wanted to say that Lana is eligible for more RIAA certifications: Platinum for UV, and Gold for Honeymoon and LFL.

Also BTD is at like 3.5m, so really might almost qualify for Quadruple Platinum which is wild! I hope she cares enough to collect these.  :defeated:

Everybody, STOP with the pink vinyl, It's not fitting at all. Stop it. Get some help.  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

imagine thinking this is better than Change............. cmagl4G.gif

Just imagine thinking lyrics like “Lately I’ve been thinking it’s just someone else’s job to care but who am I?”

Is on the same level of/better than “I’ve been tearing up town in my fucking white gown like a goddamn near sociopath”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The only pink song we've heard so far from NFR is Cinnamon, and that version of HTD with the beats. A pink vinyl for the whole album doesn't feel right. 

Cinnamon is

f49ae94ecfe9449c31af307c24ac1634.jpg

is that real?

Unfortunately no, but I want one SOOO bad.

Imagine having that on vinyl  :defeated:

Cinnamon is

f49ae94ecfe9449c31af307c24ac1634.jpg

Unfortunately no, but I want one SOOO bad.

Imagine having that on vinyl  :defeated:

i found the source of it on reddit, they posted the PDF files of it so others can make their own

negAbhB.png

Everybody, STOP with the pink vinyl, It's not fitting at all. Stop it. Get some help.  

THIS!!!! NFR's vinyl had better be off-white or green.

i found the source of it on reddit, they posted the PDF files of it so others can make their own

PM ME THE LINK?  :O  :O  :O  :O