Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hope is at #15 on itunes US like I know itunes doesn't matter that much nowadays but for a piano ballad with 0 promotion this is impressive  :deadbanana:

if she get a top10 she is going better then Katy Perry that literally givve apple pies in all the Main Square :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I'm about to be killed but: I'm excited for every song on NFR, except for the ultra repetitive and overrated In Your Car. Sue me!

giphy.gif

Girl same its my least fav snippet

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I haven't listened to any of the snippets she has posted for NFR, except some of Cinnamon. I don't wanna fall in love with a snippet only for it not to be released, ya feel?

negAbhB.png

no but the way they (they as in everyone who is responsible for lana, herself included) are going on about this thing is really sloppy when it comes to actually making it clear wtf her statement means.

The way she’s been posting/deleting posts too. I know she’s done that before, but the “in your car” snippet, then playing Sylvia, but stating there’s a new track being released called “hope is a dangerous thing” and “oh btw! sorry but I’m cancelling shows xx” and then deleting that video is super confusing and frustrating. That alone was messy.

I dont get why this song and Change sound so similar. Change is a good song, but it was rushed, so there wasnt time to find or create an instrumental. 

What's this song's excuse? Imagine if they had just added violins or other strings in the background of the chorus  :toofunny:

I dont get why this song and Change sound so similar. Change is a good song, but it was rushed, so there wasnt time to find or create an instrumental. 

What's this song's excuse? Imagine if they had just added violins or other strings in the background of the chorus  :toofunny:

There is no "excuse" goddamn. It was THEIR decisión to do it this way.

Maybe she was thinking ; man these gays are never satisfied with what I do. Maybe I'll give them something bare-bones to make how they like so they'll finally shut up.

Also maybe that's why it's a fan-song

Either way, looks like it didn't work  :toofunny:

..................i just despise the artwork so much........why they let her release that??!........it's not even a good selfie.........i mean............ ugh.........................

that was my only problem omg such a bad photo

..................i just despise the artwork so much........why they let her release that??!........it's not even a good selfie.........i mean............ ugh.........................

Right. If you're gonna use a selfie as artwork at least crop it? And use a flattering one