Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine thinking pink wouldn't be a good color for the vinyl

cmagl4G.gif

Pink is pretty on a vinyl...not a Lana vinyl. Maybe other wannabe AlT-POp GirL but not for Lana.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Change is actually a beautiful song and there's not slander that will be tolerated. Buy HIADADTAWMOLIMEWU on iTunes gays.

gmagik.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

omg i just read from Complex that MAC and VB are not on the album

after this TERRIBLE ass single i'm actually content 

just give us the coca cola bottle colored car-shaped vinyl for these 2 gems queen  7gUbU8w.gif

MAC and VB are not not on the album why are all the Lana fans illiterate, reading is fundamental

image.png

Ostensibly, the song will appear on Norman Fucking Rockwell, an album that will — based on everything that’s come before — be about love and America and desolate moments of revelation playing out on suburban lawns and back alleys. But what makes “hope” interesting right now, divorced from the context of the album, is how spare the track is. Over barely-there piano, Del Rey sings about church basements, burned coffee, and retaining hope when she probably shouldn’t anymore. She’s no stranger to themes of addiction and hopelessness, but she’s never sung them with such clarity. Lana Del Rey, at her best, has always written with wisdom beyond her years, but she’s never done it this well.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/lana-del-rey-is-writing-more-candidly-than-ever.html

Whew the acclaim already  :gclap: she doesn't get tired of this does she? It's what she deserves tbh

For some reason, I thought critics would TRASH this. We'll see though, I can still be right

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I really loved Hope, the lyrics are really good (my favorites so far) but Change is no bottom and she remains untopped as Lana's best piano ballad. Hope should buy a bigger strap if she wants to top miss Change

tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

For some reason, I thought critics would TRASH this. We'll see though, I can still be right

There hasn't been one bad review so far so its safe to say Hope is another critics favorite from miss Lana  :hooker:

The critical acclaim for this era is so fucking incredible, who's ready for a 98 on metacritic for NFR??

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Really hope these tracks are NOT on NFR and only ‘fan tracks’... I just feel like she’s been in the studio with jack antonoff (reputation, melodrama, masseduction, etc.) and the production on everything should be way more than we’ve been hearing. It would make sense if these songs were only fan tracks and she has a lot more BOOM in store for the record.. but she said herself that it’s more ‘sad girl’ was just hoping to hear more of jacks production... ugh ima production fiend what can I say

Really hope these tracks are NOT on NFR and only ‘fan tracks’... I just feel like she’s been in the studio with jack antonoff (reputation, melodrama, masseduction, etc.) and the production on everything should be way more than we’ve been hearing. It would make sense if these songs were only fan tracks and she has a lot more BOOM in store for the record.. but she said herself that it’s more ‘sad girl’ was just hoping to hear more of jacks production... ugh ima production fiend what can I say

Honestly? As much as I'm enjoying this era I couldn't agree more. When she revealed she was working with Jack I was expecting something way more diverse than what we're getting. Don't get me wrong though, I think his production in tracks like Venice Bitch and Cinnamon are very good and different but I was expecting something more like New York/Los Ageless or The Louvre/Hard Feelings, not in terms of "oh i wish she had gone more into a pop route" but more like "i wish she had stepped way out of her box" but I'm not gonna complain, the songs we already got are really good so whataver.