Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

T.y c&c = thank you chuck and Charlie ????

Lol I’m too tired to get into this jfksdkjskskdndjd

thats what i was saying but the site keep glitching JSSJJS but thats also what i thought of

maybe she said thank you chuck and charlie cos if i remember that necklace is the one that she said was a christmas gift from chuck on her livestream and maybe the book was a gift from charlie who knows

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

those flowers are violet.............BLUE GREEN RED

technically theres all four colors on the picture , CINNAMON  IS COMING LADIES!

t: new song name

y: yosemite

c: cinnamon 

c: car for in your car!

we stan a tracklist announcement

"She’s no stranger to themes of addiction and hopelessness, but she’s never sung them with such clarity. Lana Del Rey, at her best, has always written with wisdom beyond her years, but she’s never done it this well." 

From Vulture

https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/lana-del-rey-is-writing-more-candidly-than-ever.html

Love this point the writer made

"She’s no stranger to themes of addiction and hopelessness, but she’s never sung them with such clarity. Lana Del Rey, at her best, has always written with wisdom beyond her years, but she’s never done it this well." 

From Vulture

https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/lana-del-rey-is-writing-more-candidly-than-ever.html

Love this point the writer made

I thought that too earlier in the car on my way home. I was listening to it, thinking of how well she wrote it yet it also could seem simple to some. Idk it just felt so beautifully written by the end of the song and the way the lyrics switch up by the second and third chorus. I really think this record will be more well thought out with lyrically better songs than LFL for that reason. The lyrical structure of this song is just so interesting to me. I love it.

Also, she warned us with MAC. “Think about it, the darkness the deepness. All the things that make me who I am”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole