Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just imagined the meltdown of y'all if she released HIAB as the lead single. Ready for the drama

dont even dare jinx it

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I just imagined the meltdown of y'all if she released HIAB as the lead single. Ready for the drama

I'd love it. Melancholic piano ballads about depression is all it takes to satisfy me.  :flutter:

Why is Hope doing so well on iTunes?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Why is Hope doing so well on iTunes?

Oddly enough, controversy works for her: remember when Get Free charted because of the Radiohead lawsuit? The famous line might have drawn more attention to the song. And let’s not forget it is simply majestic and stunning.

Oddly enough, controversy works for her: remember when Get Free charted because of the Radiohead lawsuit? The famous line might have drawn more attention to the song. And let’s not forget it is simply majestic and stunning.

MAC and VB could never, despite being the better songs!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The lead single will have to have a “bigger production” like in VB, I think. Hope is a perfect fan track like it was called, and it is doing well, but the lead single needs something bigger. So, whether it is HIaB or another song, it needs guitar or synths.

I'm 95% sure that In Your Car will be the lead single.

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

In Your Car

It just FITS

the gays are losing it

I lost it many years ago. Your point?

I'm 95% sure that In Your Car will be the lead single.

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

In Your Car

It just FITS

we don't really know the title, it could literally be something like In Your Car, In The Backseat - I'm Your Baby

we don't really know the title, it could literally be something like In Your Car, In The Backseat - I'm Your Baby

Ha, I know. Just dreaming because it's my favorite snippet