Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Something tells me that the visuals/music videos are not get better from here, so I’m really looking forward to the NFR release. Hopefully the mid-year release thing is wrong. I just want the music already.

Yeah, I also wish that NFR will be released sooner than mid-year, but I don't have my hopes too high, to be honest.

She said she wanted to publish her poetry book before, and she just finished it (don't know why she doesn't switch the two projects, honestly). If the mid-year thing is true, and it seems to be coming from Universal so it's reliable, I hope she stops teasing so much so soon, especially considering she teased HIaB in March last year :\

If the album is indeed midyear, then she should include a deluxe addition with bonus tracks.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So gays and gals, if NFr is really released mi-year, let's all prepare for a second silent treatment, with no new music before what? March?  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

Nu-uh, I don’t wanna wait for another “silent treatment”, I’m getting real impatient here. The album is done she said?? :crossed: I don’t understand what more is stopping them except for a picture for her managers to approve.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So gays and gals, if NFr is really released mi-year, let's all prepare for a second silent treatment, with no new music before what? March?  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

probably end of april to be more realistic  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Nu-uh, I don’t wanna wait for another “silent treatment”, I’m getting real impatient here. The album is done she said?? :crossed: I don’t understand what more is stopping them except for a picture for her managers to approve.

She said in September she wants to put out the poetry book first, then NFR. Don’t know if it’s still the case but it would explain the delay..

B-But the Gucci campaign...  :judgingu3:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She said in September she wants to put out the poetry book first, then NFR. Don’t know if it’s still the case but it would explain the delay..

Well then I think she’s making a big mistake with teasing all these songs if she’s already decided to not put out the album before the poetry book. :bye2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

maybe unpopular opinion but i really could care less ab some poetry book

ill still buy it though :whatever2:

I’ve never understood poetry but I’d probably buy it too just because I like her lyrics lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

''Hope'' is Actually like pure poetry. many of her songs have poetic ellements

ok wow there cowboy its a good song, but we're not putting it in the same category as Sylvia Plath, Walt Whitman, Allen Ginsberg, etc. It's one thing to love a song (which I love HIADT), but it's another thing to kiss her ass. 

tumblr_inline_mk7daqOAsr1qz4rgp.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Watch that guy who goes to all of her concerts buy all 200 copies of the book to give to his friends and family  :flutter: the dedication ugh amazing

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If the poetry book includes the lyrics to all her songs along with the new poems like Florence did last year, I'm 100% into the damn book

ok wow there cowboy its a good song, but we're not putting it in the same category as Sylvia Plath, Walt Whitman, Allen Ginsberg, etc. It's one thing to love a song (which I love HIADT), but it's another thing to kiss her ass. 

tumblr_inline_mk7daqOAsr1qz4rgp.gif

It doesn't have to be Plath level poetry to be considered poetry.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over