Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Best American Record was the best thing to come from LFL, and it never got released. Cinnamon is the best thing to come from NFR, so.....

tumblr_ok9gluTVKc1rdutw3o1_400.gif

But remember BAR was never officially teased. Her scrapping it was a revenge for gays leaking shit.

Duh that’s why Chuck made her IG Private. She’s trying to block the inevitable hate.

It will be  :crossed:

It will be.

the next mv better not be shot on the iphone 7 or we will have a problem

Jokes on y'all, HIADT mv is being recorded on an iPad not an iPhone  :teehee:  :teehee:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Right now I’m in the appreciation stage of Honeymoon and I really need a new ART DECO on NFR plsssss

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yeah it’s a bit bizarre but definitely relatable.

she doubts herself a lot i think. she probably posts it and then is like no no no i should take this back. ALSO, I would not be bummed if MAC, VB, and HIADT weren’t on the album... they’re REALLY GREAT. but that means that more songs will be on the album that we have never heard of. ALSO, i know these songs will be on the album cause they correlate to NFR so wel and everything and she hasn’t said that they won’t be on there. and ALSO, didn’t she say HIADT was on NFR when she first posted it

giphy.gif

chuck's going to be filming on her new ipad and editing with her new apple pen !

omg are you an insider? that sounds plausible af

if she doesn't release cinnamon I'm jumping off a cliff

Good luck sis

HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI (oh Jesus, that acronym is harder to write than the actual title) is SUCH. Chelsea hotel vibes.

Sucks that Chelsea Hotel cover is not on Spotify. It would have been straight on my NFR vibes playlist

Sylvia and HTD will be the last two songs on the album calling it now tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i really hope she just hands over the album to the label at this point so she can't go back and create another LFL demo vs final situation again. 

"Hello Ms. Rey, thank you for coming to our meeting. We've already locked the doors, and your phone's connection has been shut down. Now give us the album. Now."

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

"Hello Ms. Rey, thank you for coming to our meeting. We've already locked the doors, and your phone's connection has been shut down. Now give us the album. Now."

giphy.gif

Be more intimate.

"Hello Ms. Grant"

giphy.gif

Lana: ITS MS REYYY YOU COCKSUCKERRRR

Jumps over table

giphy.gif

Fastening wig back to head - shaking

"Right... Ms. Rey"

------

She is a ruthless woman

giphy.gif