Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omg, can she please give us a tracklist? All I want is a fucking tracklist. I don't care if I have to wait 5 months, but I wanna know new titles, order of the songs and see if all the teased songs make the cut (probably all of them will)

I like the second half of the HIAB snippet she posted. But I hate the first snippet where she sings about tour life. 

I think this song is actually NFR, because it fits the main mood: "you write, I tour, we make it work" a.k.a. happines is a butterfly.

Also, I hate Hope is a dangerous think. Don't like the lyrics. The music is... boring. :( But I can see the aesthetic she wants and it fits.

I hope this is her next best record. I was disappointed by LFL.

I know that not many check Instagram section, so I'm gonna ask it here too: There was a post where Lana was burning something with flowers I think? And there was something about a book? I haven't seen these posts (or one post) so if someone saved it, I'd really appreciate it if you could share it with me. Thanks. xX

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I like the second half of the HIAB snippet she posted. But I hate the first snippet where she sings about tour life.

I think this song is actually NFR, because it fits the main mood: "you write, I tour, we make it work" a.k.a. happines is a butterfly.

Also, I hate Hope is a dangerous think. Don't like the lyrics. The music is... boring. :( But I can see the aesthetic she wants and it fits.

I hope this is her next best record. I was disappointed by LFL.

NFR is about a cocky man, full of himself. So it doesn’t fit HIAB lyrics

nF70D0F.png

It all makes sense for HIAB to be the lead... The first snippet posted where she introduced the era, probably one of the first songs recorded (if it is the 2nd song recorded same night as Sylvia), the two music videos we have this era so far use the footage from it’s actual music video. I’m praying!

I also highly doubt she meant it’s NFR , more like “Okay welcome to NFR.” or just “This is on NFR.”

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I know that not many check Instagram section, so I'm gonna ask it here too: There was a post where Lana was burning something with flowers I think? And there was something about a book? I haven't seen these posts (or one post) so if someone saved it, I'd really appreciate it if you could share it with me. Thanks. xX

I think the picture is still up on her Facebook

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Um, is it NFR? I expected that song to be a psych rock experience not a piano ballad.

I have doubts, but didn't she say when she first teased HIAB "this is a song called happiness is a butterfly"? And when she was interviewed in September she also said Norman Fucking Rockwell had been the title for the album since March and she never thought it would be any difference. I don't think HIAB is the title-track

Check @delreyarchives, they’ve just begun archiving everything Lana posts since she likes to delete stuff.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I also highly doubt she meant it’s NFR , more like “Okay welcome to NFR.” or just “This is on NFR.”

I was thinking this, that’s kind of how I take it, like welcome to NFR. To me I’m considering this the first official tease of the era. Like in a way it’s officially begun.

I really loved Venice Bitch. My favorite song of hers, it doesn't get old to my ears to listen it.

I never listened to any of her others songs that much without getting tired.

What's the chance she serves us some of the songs like HTD and HIAB with a major VB-kind-of-a-twist with 10 minutes electric guitars? At least I hope NFR to be something like VB in this regard.

I really loved Venice Bitch. My favorite song of hers, it doesn't get old to my ears to listen it.

I never listened to any of her others songs that much without getting tired.

What's the chance she serves us some of the songs like HTD and HIAB with a major VB-kind-of-a-twist with 10 minutes electric guitars? At least I hope NFR to be something like VB in this regard.

Girl same,I actually imagine NFR as something similar and I pray that it's true

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...