Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think we all do but watch her change her mind mid-february

The album is finished and mastered. Plus here is no Papa Rick this time around to add a track last minute. Jack is a busy guy and is already working on something else

Imagine if she scraps the whole thing and give us a full trap album kajhsshhsjajajsmskksks stan list

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think she low-key knows our complaints about LFL: too many collabs, scrapping stuff and adding other stuff; and so I think she knows not to make these mistakes again, maybe that's why she posts multiple snippets of the same songs, to reassure us that she's not throwing anything away

Or maybe not lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I think she low-key knows our complaints about LFL: too many collabs, scrapping stuff and adding other stuff; and so I think she knows not to make these mistakes again, maybe that's why she posts multiple snippets of the same songs, to reassure us that she's not throwing anything away

Or maybe not lol

or maybe all of these are 5minutes+. I honestly hope all of the points

Or maybe not lol

I fucked up, I know that but Jesus, can a girl just do the best she can?

Always thought that line was for us lol

I just hope there are no filler songs on this album. Also I have a strange feeling she'll cover the song 'Californicatoin' by RHCP but in a more piano/guitar acoustic sound.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Biiitch, why's she not saying anything about rumoured release date?

Imagine if we get the lead this month along with the tracklist and album cover, then few days later video for the lead (unless it's HIAB, then she should give us video right away), then in February another single and possibly album trailer or MV and in March to drop an album with one more single and MV.

We all know that's not gonna happen, but let me dream.

EDIT: As much as I'd like MAC and VB on album, I'd rather have other two unheard songs and simply add these as part of the official tracklist by myself. It would be such a mess to have 11 tracks, when we've heard more than half of the album (snippets + whole songs). HBB NEEDS TO END UP ON THE ALBUM.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Or maybe not lol 

I don't know, I haven't seen that much criticism on LFL outside of this forum - most people seem to love it I think.

I just hope there are no filler songs on this album. Also I have a strange feeling she'll cover the song 'Californicatoin' by RHCP but in a more piano/guitar acoustic sound.

I'd love that! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The gag would be this

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

Happiness Is A Butterfly A.K.A. Norman Fucking Rockwell

Cinnamon A.K.A In Your Car

How To Disappear

I hope this is the case as then we’d only know 6 songs instead of 8.

I hope your right, that would make me happy

Excited to hear the rest of HIAB. Definitely don’t think it’s NFR. Thinking she’s captioned it that way because it will probably be the lead from the album! I’m very excited for this full record. It sounds so beautiful so far! I cannot wait. Thinking the more guitar driven tracks won’t be teased. Thinking they will be left to be discovered on the album when released! I’m feeling 13-14 tracks but that could be wishful thinking! And as for all this contradictory info, Mid 2019 is not realistic with the album already being done. All the songs released so far will be on the album. It makes no sense for them not to be! Just breathe and have faith, we are almost there. Can’t wait to take it all in!