Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Someone remind me please what HIAB stands for? I'm at a blank at 4 am. 

Happiness is a butterfly ;)

I’m still excited to hear some of that guitar-sound she said the record will have !

With every piano driven song she teases, my hope for guitars slowly fades away. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The gag would be this

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

Happiness Is A Butterfly A.K.A. Norman Fucking Rockwell

Cinnamon A.K.A In Your Car

How To Disappear

I hope this is the case as then we’d only know 6 songs instead of 8.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

With every piano driven song she teases, my hope for guitars slowly fades away. :crai:

She never said the album would heavily include guitars. Back in September, she said the sound of the album had changed a bit throughout the process, so my guess would be that maybe 2~3 songs have heavy guitars in them and maybe a few more have some surf elements. If at first, the album had a folk direction and was heavily made on piano, that's completely normal all the songs would have piano.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She never said the album would heavily include guitars. Back in September, she said the sound of the album had changed a bit throughout the process, so my guess would be that maybe 2~3 songs have heavy guitars in them and maybe a few more have some surf elements. If at first, the album had a folk direction and was heavily made on piano, that's completely normal all the songs would have piano.

I know, but... sigh. :crai: Oh well, I shouldn’t whine about it, piano’s can sound wonderful too. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

HIAB  sounds exactly like the type of perfect song she scraps last minute from the album to replace it with a tacky rap feature.

I pray there are no rap songs or duets on this new album. 

giphy.gif

Thanks! 

I’m still excited to hear some of that guitar-sound she said the record will have !

Imagine thinking this is still happening

cmagl4G.gif

Don’t get me wrong, I love HIAB, but 1) it’s not a material for a lead single (umm hello Cinnamon/In Your Car???) and 2) if it’s renamed and it’s a title track now I’m gonna be so dissapointed. Like, I was super excited for NFR track and now it’s a song from Instagram from a year ago? Girl bye

I don't think HIAB is gonna be the lead single, but that snippet sounds good omg, the song isn't that bad after all

anyway #Justice4Cinnamon

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Don’t get me wrong, I love HIAB, but 1) it’s not a material for a lead single (umm hello Cinnamon/In Your Car???) and 2) if it’s renamed and it’s a title track now I’m gonna be so dissapointed. Like, I was super excited for NFR track and now it’s a song from Instagram from a year ago? Girl bye

If she will release Cinnamon as the first single I'm not gonna criticise her anymore later. Of course during this era  :hooker:

giphy.gif