Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just heard the snippet.

A few thoughts:

WHY is she re-using the same footage? Lana pls give us something FRESH. :defeated:

The lyrics themselves I actually really love? I feel like there will be a hard hit in the bridge at some point and we might get a psychedelic burst. Who knows?

She literally teased like..almost 1 minute of this song so...that to me isn’t very smart. For this reason I hope there are more than 11 tracks. :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Oh my Lord. I always loved HIAB and this sounds so beautiful.

BUT I WANT THE PSYCHEDELIC DREAM EXPLOTION PART OF THE ALBUM

don’t get me wrong, i wouldn’t mind if the whole album is in piano and acoustic guitars. I’d love it either way. However i’m still expecting what she described how the album sounds like.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

don’t get me wrong, i wouldn’t mind if the whole album is in piano and acoustic guitars. I’d love it either way. However i’m still expecting what she described how the album sounds like.

Fucking, yes!!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

does this mean that HIAB is the title track? or is she just teasing that it's on the album?

Probably confirming it on the album? But I also thought at first that Hope and Sylvia were two different songs...

I think we’ll get those snippets a bit later?!? Right now, she teases the piano tracks, but I expect the guitar ones at the end of the pre-release period.

HIAB sounds exactly like the type of perfect song she scraps last minute from the album to replace it with a tacky rap feature.

I doubt it: I have said a million times already: every song she previewed with a snippet, to the exception of RBFY, ended up on the album.

So, HIAB is a catchy, all piano ballad, HIADT is a serious, sad and more personal piano ballad, HTD is just another piano ballad with beats on top, cinnamon is piano and then beats and synths. 

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GUITARS??? the so called LaUrEl CanYOn ViBe, the RhcP influence, the SuRF ELemEntS??? Lana wyd. 

I'm grateful as fuck for all the music this era because everything has been fucking incredible so far, I really love all the songs she teased and released so far, but Lana...Give me VB-level, psychedelic guitars explotion on more than one song, don't do this. 

Anyway, this era's music quality is unreal and her best album is truly coming. 

And because I never did this: 

VB>HIADT>MAC>In your car(just because I haven't heard it in full, 'cause otherwise, I think it'll be next to VB honestly)>Cinnamon>HIAB 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I think we’ll get those snippets a bit later?!? Right now, she teases the piano tracks, but I expect the guitar ones at the end of the pre-release period.

I’m expecting a few more to be piano tracks. Cinnamon has the sound that her magnum opus a.k.a. Venice Bitch has. (The part where it goes to “ah ah ah”).

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

We have heard only 6 songs off NFR...imagine what the other 5 or 6 or maybe more sound like  :flutter:  I can't wait for this album, too bad is coming mid year