Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact that i predicted all of this happening way back in January - Im so powerful

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NervousWhiteIvorygull-small.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The fact that i predicted all of this happening way back in January - Im so powerful

giphy.gif

it was fraudulent. a fermented trogolodyte such as urself has no power for forseeing good

Also Ben has been treating LB like shit for absolute years. He thinks we're the source of every leak that's ever happened and are out to ruin lana's career and his day. Yeah he's a straight up hottie but he's also a lil BITCH and has always been bad at his job, so honestly this doesn't surprise me.

@@hislonelystar maybe real lanaboards account lmao, but seriously I can understand being defensive I mean some people are pretty rude but your job should be to act in a cordial manner to responses or simply deactivate comments or lastly ignore.

Honestly the unprofessionalism is unprecedented with an artist as big as her and we know someone from her camp had a helping hand in leaking some of those songs so maybe he should get on that instead of blaming a fan forum entirely.

it was fraudulent. a fermented trogolodyte such as urself has no power for forseeing good

lovewitchgif.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So, a recap of today so far:

Ben posting info we already knew

The fans then dragging him for it

Ben responding to those who asked legitimate questions with childish remarks

Ben DMing a fan about a bj offer

We're still right where we were 24 hours ago in terms of info (with the exception of knowing the poetry book will be a wide release), but it was one hell of a day :eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

So, a recap of today so far:

Ben posting info we already knew

The fans then dragging him for it

Ben responding to those who asked legitimate questions with childish remarks

Ben DMing a fan about a bj offer

We're still right where we were 24 hours ago in terms of info (with the exception of knowing the poetry book will be a wide release), but it was one hell of a day :eartha:

Wait what happened with the BJ thing lmfao.

i'm taking off my wedding ring 

you spen't youre eleven'th post on this

you spen't youre whole existence on a trash song 

how very fucking dare you u almost sacrificed yours for 2 mp3s mister MOON SHADOW