Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what a big fat faggot MESS this is...y'all this album ain't worth the stress and wait anymore, it ain't worth IT 

The level of unprofessionalism and absolute FAGGOTRY coming from lana and her management absolutely FAR too much, the Lana I loved is DEAD and GONE I will mourn for her beautiful juvederm soul because THAT woman that's going around LA  drinking her green juice with her white sorority friends while holding NFR hostage is NOT the woman i signed up to stan no MA'AM goodnight

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I mean they're not wrong?? I'll suck dick for any info/ leaks by this point!  :toofunny: its called TAKING ACTION (something Lana and Ben don't know how to do unless of course they're taking a giant shit all over this fanbase)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/39e79d9132892c69fdd9cb1296e8aea8/tumblr_pmgzsfRcLu1x5z3fmo2_400.gif

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

They already have poetry book distribution figured out, Ben confirmed it'll be buyable worldwide

i’d like to see the receipts?

i'm technologically illiterate and don't have an instagram acct but he just replied to a miss yasmin gerrera saying yes it'll be buyable ww

I am an unhip old but from what I've gathered streaming means using spotify or apple to listen to music, right? Well I don't even know how to use that lmao

Same. I hate to confess it, but I don’t care for streaming... because... idk what the point of it is when I can just buy the music that I want to keep. Lol

Ben: "Lanaboards is where so called fans share stolen demos"

BITCH WE GIVE YOU OUR MONEY, WE DESERVE A SHITTY LAPTOP DEMO FROM TIME TO TIME.

the audacity of this bitch

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ben: "Lanaboards is where so called fans share stolen demos"

BITCH WE GIVE YOU OUR MONEY, WE DESERVE A SHITTY LAPTOP DEMO FROM TIME TO TIME.

the audacity of this bitch

where did he say this or is this old