Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

he deserves it after hiring a detective to track down my family and try to get me in trouble because i had 2 mp3s that were already leaked in the time he spent chasing my ass 

instead of idk going after china.palace who impersonated lana for years or actually managing lana properly  

Ben is definitely a sentient penis.

giphy.gif

Wow, imagine if Lana actually starts reading our posts now. I'd scream. Also, she is being a bitch and not in a cool way. Sorry Lana, I love you, but what you're doing is just awful.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So to sum things up:

- Teases (demo) snippet of Happiness Is A Butterfly on Instagram, March (29th?)

- Mariners Apartment Complex announced September 7th, released September 12th

- Beats1 interview, September 18th

- Venice Bitch release (announced the day before)

- Reveals album title, Norman Fucking Rockwell, and mentions the sound of it

- Mentions working on a poetry book, Violent Bent Backwards Over the Grass

- Mentions that the album will have 11 tracks

- How to Disappear snippet on Instagram, October 5th

- Second snippet of Happiness Is A Butterfly, October 6th

- Cinnamon snippet, October 13th

- Second snippet of Cinnamon, October 15th

- Posts snippet of (Sylvia Plath most likely renamed to) hope is a dangerous thing..., October 25th

- (Posts pictures from Yosemite, November 26th)

- Sings Hey Blue Baby and Stupid For Being So Happy live, December 5th

- The Fader mentions, December 6th, that NFR will be released in March

- MTV and Complex magazine article, December 6th: release date for NFR is March 29th 2019

- Instagram live, December 30th:

- Mentions that NFR is "finished and mastered"

- Mentions that she will re-shoot the album cover because Ed didn't like the first idea

- "Deeply, instrospective, sad girl shit"

- Mentions sometime during the year that the album will be released in early 2019

- Mentions again that the album is done

- Snippet of unknown song, dubbed as In Your Car by fans, January 1st

- Writes on Instagram that some shows will be cancelled and that the poetry book was finished the week before, January 2nd

- Third snippet of Happiness Is A Butterfly, January 11th

- iD article, February 6th: mentions that the album will be released in March, 2019

- Harper's Bazaar interview, February 7th: NFR has 13 tracks, last 3 tracks of the album has rock undertones, "no bangers" will be on the album

- hope is a dangerous thing..., released January 9th

- Posts a picture of her poem Happy, February 20th

- Ben denies on Instagram that the release day is March 22nd 2019. He also replies that there is yet no set date for the release of the album.

And sometime in this album process, we could hear Jack play around with adding beats to How To Disappear in the studio. And the March 29th rumor started sometime before the iD article was published.

Now I'm gonna have dinner, I'm tired of this shit. :derpna:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Why do Ben/lana act like we are all idiots and know nothing about the music industry?? We aren't mad because it's taking a while, we're mad because of the lack of transparency. Saying the album is finished when it's not, letting Billboard publish a false release date. He acts like this is normal protocol when it's highly unprofessional. 

Lana, if you're reading this please get yout shit together, stop trying to be an instagram baddie or whataver you're trying to be because IT'S NOT CUTE, buy some hair moisturizer, scrap Hope and enrol on an online literature course 1%2520%25289%2529.gif get better sis

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I love all of my mentions being "you're such a stupid bitch I'll support Lana through whatever she does!! You need Jesus!!"

VGi2j.gif

Imagine not being able to think for yourself and following your fave like a mindless sheep. Can't be me.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

imagine if lana livestreamed tonight and just fucking roasts us. lol.

i would drop her for good

imagine being angry at a bunch of gays who want to give her money? the stupidity...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i would drop her for good

imagine being angry at a bunch of gays who want to give her money? the stupidity...

You say that but I don't think you would.

Hi @@Elle !!

giphy.gif

How come most of you guys are also fans of artists like the unpopular and forgotten singer Lorde who thinks she has to take 4 years to make an album because she's smarter than other artists but you have a problem with Lana who has released 5 albums in 6 years and is currently the face of a fragrance campaign and semi-regularly posts to social media. What's not clicking what's not clicking

Oh and also the untalented artist marina who cannot write lyrics or sing well

Are you serious?

giphy.gif

Remember, its only 11am over in LA so there's still a whole day for Lana to drop a bomb on us. I think there's still more to come today. :illumilana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Trumatic:

1. Traffic

2. 13 wheat grass smoothies

3. Hillsong church-Broadway in my mind

4. Girlfriends

5. Get natural-no make-up (and no fillers)

6. Typewriter

7. Pilot woman (flying over L.A.)

8. Take it doen-down now

9. Just journaling (interlude)

10. The Dodgers

11. Spin class bitch

12. Neon pink (leggings and jacket)

13. Instagram baddie 

14. A promise-not a threat

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***