Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

maybe by saying its not finished he just meant its still gathering up visuals and a cover and having the tracklist arranged

He said good music takes time

The only meaning I can pull from that is reworking the finished songs or adding new ones

Visuals aren't music

:creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

How do we know the second screenshot from Ben isnt faked?? But also even if its not we already know he's a liar so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tbh I always thought it was a random post from when they were in the studio together months ago, instead of recently

EDIT: oops sorry I thought you were talking about the video

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Oh damn

I think both of those are fake wtf

Like is it just me or instagram writing does not look like that...

Edit: the second convo looks real

The BJ one tho the writing doesn't even look lined up properly :biblio: nor is it the correct color or font

He said good music takes time

The only meaning I can pull from that is reworking the finished songs or adding new ones

Visuals aren't music

:creep:

Lana said the album is done and mixed, so probably she's making new songs (which is cool)

The album seems to have a really good production (like we realise in VB and MAC) so I guess she's putting much effort in the record...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana said the album is done and mixed, so probably she's making new songs (which is cool)

The album seems to have a really good production (like we realise in VB and MAC) so I guess she's putting much effort in the record...

Don't forget BAR and Love sounded good too and then Lana added new songs and reworked shit and well.... We got something something :biblio: I love LFL, but she's a mess as a whole, but the songs separately are good

Can she put a reworked version on an album of a song she already put out before? I wouldn't mind if they fixed the mixing of the vocals in MAC

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Don't forget BAR and Love sounded good too and then Lana added new songs and reworked shit and well.... We got something something :biblio: I love LFL, but she's a mess as a whole, but the songs separately are good

It would have been so good before the added songs. 

This album would have been up there with her others:

Roses Bloom for You

Best American Record 

13 Beaches

Cherry

Love

God Bless America

WTWWAWWKD

Beautiful People

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Get Free

What a classic. LFL (song) is growing on me again, though.

I played the intro of MAC for my brother and he said the piano sounded so cheap he thought it was one of my recordings..

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I played the intro of MAC for my brother and he said the piano sounded so cheap he thought it was one of my recordings..

Praying for your brother's taste then sis...

off-topic in some way, but probably Love would've sounded better if it had strings & cinematic production like its demo had (from what we've heard)