Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's all about Hillsong anyways

She wasn’t even at hillsong, she went to churchome. She went to hillsong like maybe once or twice

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6885185/Lana-Del-Rey-cuts-casual-figure-departs-Justin-Biebers-home-church-service.html

Stripped of my own life

I need to breathe the article says "she's preparing to release her new studio album NFR later this year" bitch in what world is she PREPARING to do anything she hasn't done anything even slightly related to the album in three fucking months

edit: and I had not even seen the "busy schedule" allusion

the worst thing is that there she was w her friend :lmao:

i'll listen and judge. i adore marina but her musiqué is getting worse.

also u look cute in that pic!

:ohmy:

ever notice how people who dont have any relationship with the imaginary pervert in the sky are always much more fun to be around. why? cus they dont live their lives monitoring every decision and desire that goes through their brain, and then feeling guilty for wanting certain things, my god it must be exhausting

poor foolish lana

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

also I can NOT stand that girl next to her. She's literally been everywhere around her lately. Plus she sounds so shallow damn I don't want to be mean but I feel like those girls are like... harmful to the brain

YES thank you, i know a while back there was a discussion about not liking her friends bc she spends too much time hanging out with them instead of working or whatever but like...i don't even care about that kind of speculation, i just get very very bad and shallow and generally off vibes from them, especially that girl.

Not quite... Yeah, everyone pretty much knows that Catholic church is against same sex relationship...

But, not all of them offered conversion programs like this particular one. It's just fucked up on so many levels

brb shitting myself at your signature  :gclap:

it's just the way i feel

ever notice how people who dont have any relationship with the imaginary pervert in the sky are always much more fun to be around. why? cus they dont live their lives monitoring every decision and desire that goes through their brain, and then feeling guilty for wanting certain things, my god it must be exhausting

poor foolish lana

U right but It's unlikely Lana is one of those people.

Lana seems like the type who loves life and tries to make sense of it. She's studied metaphysics and it's clear that she has a lot of questions about existence - spirituality can be a way to get answers to some questions. 

Visiting a church certainly doesn't mean that she's a religious extremist... although you can find a lot of those in churches. 

One thing is for certain... she is far from being a hateful and ignorant bigot.

or..... she just wants to be a part of the rich LA community

god-damn.png

it's kinda funny how the dynamic of this site has changed over the years. It used to be everyone singing Lana's praises during the UV and Honeymoon era, even Lust for Life got a good reaction from fans... but this shambles of an era has totally enraged the fanbase lol. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Lana: Has countless lyrics that directly allude to Christianity.

Fans: YASS JESUS IS MY DSDDY

Also Lana: *goes to a church*

Fans: GET OUT THE PITCHFORKES!

Girl I’m not at all a Christian, but more than a few of you just seem a bit hypocritical to me.

Girl I’m not at all a Christian, but more than a few of you just seem a bit hypocritical to me.

Again, it's not against Christianity in general... It's this one, violently homophobic Hillsong church that thinks they can "cure" homosexuality and by doing so forcefully project their beliefs on other people.

People can still be in peace with Christianity but not accept this concept.

I personally think that Hillsong is not really a Christian branch, because shouldn't it be all about inclusion?

Like not judging people for who they are and trying to set their minds "straight" (pun intended) by brainwashing them...

It's Hillsong's interpretation of God's word that is the problem 

Stripped of my own life

She's really asking the gays to hate her... Maybe she feeds off it... No album, and now she attends homophobic churches. Lolol.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

can she say something about the album we are losing it right here

I’ve had at least two weird ass scary makes-no-sense nightmares this year, I’m totally losing it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just remembered that time when she alluded to a Middle East tour for March 2019 last year :eartha:

So this is why she goes to that Church? Then she wouldn't get stoned to death in the Middle East?

Sorry not sorry

Stripped of my own life

Listen, we can appreciate a little Jesus/God reference here and there, but we don't have to agree with Lana's decision to go to these massive Catholic church cults if it's because she's trying to feel like a better person, or a more wise person. It just doesn't do that to people.

I think it's quite smart how Lana uses christian references symbolically to represent understanding life, when she actually has never said she is a Christian. She avoided that question by saying she always liked the IDEA of God looking over us. So if you look at it from that perspective, it is quite shocking that she is suddenly deciding to go that way, and be very public/socialite about it. Especially considering all the shit coming through about the Catholic Church covering up assaults on children.

um jesus is her bestest friend, get it right

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think she's not in a good place mentally. Seems quite lost. I think it's obvious. Even if it's not her trying to find meaning to her life (maybe it's not what she thought it would be by now - hence her tweet) and it being her following her friends... Why would you follow your friends so blindly? ... But I don't know nothing tho

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey