Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

come for me bitch my toenails are waiting  :creepna:

u dormanticized yuorself in pittsburgh

god and the universe's destiny already came for you before you were even a realized zygote u belittering aphid

Produced by D.B. Weiss & David Benioff

Wow that would make some fucking SENSE ya know

I hate that this is true. Lana burned her fandom just like.. well... we know what had happened. 

the third caption is a little confusing? "i like to stay in the studio ya im lowkey but i been buying vogue italia since i was a child" what maam wheres the correlation 

globalwarminggood-20-MP-480x480.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

we're getting quadruple album this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This photo shoot is an imitation LV handbag that you'd get at a marketplace in Bangkok for 35 baht, whereas sis' old photo shoots were authentic $2350 Prada purses with $400 Tiffany keychains attached.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This photo shoot is an imitation LV handbag that you'd get at a marketplace in Bangkok for 35 bahts, whereas sis' old photo shoots were authentic $2350 Prada purses with $400 Tiffany keychains attached.

LMFAOO 

Y’all gonna die if she actually ends up releasing 2 albums

I would be pleasantly surprised. I would enjoy the music. I would still remember this ridiculous era and continue expecting very little of her.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I would be pleasantly surprised. I would enjoy the music. I would still remember this ridiculous era and continue expecting very little of her.

I feel you, Lana feels like a long distance friend now that just pops up sometimes to say hey before disappearing for months

Maybe she could put the profit she makes towards hiring a SocialMedia Consultant

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

"Keep reading my poems on the pages of Vogue Italia"

Is that lazy bitch seriously publishing them in a fashion magazine and that's her "poetry book"?

Will have to wait and see but that was my interpretation.

Legit literary publishers didn't want anything to do with her shit, and self-publishing was too much effort for sis.