Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ah, a Vertimus classic. That and the ear diatribe.

indeed! that one was quite impressive in how genuinely baffling it was

it's just the way i feel

also don't forget, women can be over 30 and attractive without being sexual. it's perfectly ok. yay   :oopna:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I never understand why when you listen to Lana the suggested artists that come up are always Marina, Halsey, Charlie Xxx & all that shit. Even when you ask ppl for suggestions they say they’re similar and they really aren’t. I do like marina out of those but the only similarity I can find is they both have vintage aesthetics and their lyrics are from a sad girl perspective (most of the time) but even like that they’re different. Imagine comparing Lana to those other pop, high pitched, demons. I literally HAVE to scream or I’ll pop

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

It certainly made me see my ears in a wholly different light.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

also don't forget, women can be over 30 and attractive without being sexual. it's perfectly ok. yay   :oopna:

how nice of him to give them permission! we stan a benevolent king 

(yes i just threw up in my mouth typing that)

it's just the way i feel

I never understand why when you listen to Lana the suggested artists that come up are always Marina, Halsey, Charlie Xxx & all that shit. Even when you ask ppl for suggestions they say they’re similar and they really aren’t. I do like marina out of those but the only similarity I can find is they both have vintage aesthetics and their lyrics are from a sad girl perspective (most of the time) but even like that they’re different. Imagine comparing Lana to those other pop, high pitched, demons. I literally HAVE to scream or I’ll pop

PRAAAAAAISE

I literally want this framed

I don't think there's anyone *exactly* like her, and trying to find someone is a waste of time imo. Your best bet is finding artists with a similar vibe. I personally think Chris Isaak is a good example.

I don't think there's anyone *exactly* like her, and trying to find someone is a waste of time imo. Your best bet is finding artists with a similar vibe. I personally think Chris Isaak is a good example.

Yeah I’ve reached the conclusion there’s no one like her and that’s why I can’t unstan the bitch. I do like Chris he’s a cool boy

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Yeah I’ve reached the conclusion there’s no one like her and that’s why I can’t unstan the bitch. I do like Chris he’s a cool boy

I'm not a groupie but I really hope I fuck him before I die.

over the years, garbage has written many songs for miss elizabeth here, but i truly think this one takes the cake lyrically, from back to front

also shirley manson wouldn't be caught dead in a homophobic church...just saying...https://twitter.com/garbage/status/1137843098782916608

it's just the way i feel

over the years, garbage has written many songs for miss elizabeth here, but i truly think this one takes the cake lyrically, from back to front

also shirley manson wouldn't be caught dead in a homophobic church...just saying...https://twitter.com/garbage/status/1137843098782916608

Fuck yeah the taste

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wonder how people would react to an artist super similar to her coming out. Would people hate on them and say they're copying her? I'd love to see more artists make music and art similar to hers though... :(  I feel like that's why she has an almost "cult like" following, people can't find her kind of art anywhere else these days.

It'd be a breath of fresh air to see someone new similar to her, and they might even turn out to be more authentic than she is. 

Shakedown Page 1979

Cool kids never have the time

if we have the time to get this thread to 2000 damn pages with no album news, we must be the uncoolest kids to walk this earth

maybe he's trying to tell us something

it's just the way i feel

I wonder how people would react to an artist super similar to her coming out. Would people hate on them and say they're copying her? I'd love to see more artists make music and art similar to hers though... :(  I feel like that's why she has an almost "cult like" following, people can't find her kind of art anywhere else these days.

It'd be a breath of fresh air to see someone new similar to her, and they might even turn out to be more authentic than she is. 

I would switch to that bitch faster than Lana could say "Cha Cha Matcha"