Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay unpopular opinion incoming:

I think proclaiming that Jack's a genius is going a bit far, personally. I don't feel that the actual production is all that remarkable. In fact, some of the songs have some very obvious production flaws that we have already discussed. 

I'm not saying he and/or the songs suck, but I don't know about him being a genius, and I don't know if I want sis to do her next album with him. I'd prefer that she work with someone entirely new, although she probably will work with Jack again. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Someone's already got the album a disaster literally a disaster

Wat

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

yeah someone has the cassette.

:deadbanana:

Inch resting

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

yeah someone has the cassette.

:deadbanana:

Omfg lol, imagine that audio quality! Yassssssss, I’m shaking. Jk. What the fuck though, this is crazy lol! Total mess.