Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hoes mad

photo-16334.jpg?_r=1561408917

look i'm not the one picking a fight here

Would you guys stop :~~~( lets think about who’s really the enemy here:

Lona. Release the fucking aboom Lana you’re turning us against each other, we see your intentions u little slutty worm. This is the last time I’m gonna say it reles Norman!!!!!!

Anywells, been at work wot have I missed, any news?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The only one who started shit wasn't me for once bruv

i know self-awareness isn't your strong suit, but i can buy you a mirror if you need one

it's just the way i feel

Would you guys stop :~~~( lets think about who’s really the enemy here:

Lona. Release the fucking aboom Lana you’re turning us against each other, we see your intentions u little slutty worm. This is the last time I’m gonna say it reles Norman!!!!!!

Anywells, been at work wot have I missed, any news?

just a haggard looking thom yorke trying to stifle any signs of life in this thread

it's just the way i feel

I just feel so owed, you know?

I am owed a cover, a tracklist, songs, a poetry book, a tour, photo shoots, interviews ... the list is getting longer.

If I was in need I feel like it would be fair for her to give me a blood transfusion because my support (buying her albums, merch, etc) has given her the life she has so I do feel like she’d owe me a blood transfusion if we are being honest.

To be fair if it wasn’t for our support she’d be starving in a trailer park...

If I was in need I feel like it would be fair for her to give me a blood transfusion because my support (buying her albums, merch, etc) has given her the life she has so I do feel like she’d owe me a blood transfusion if we are being honest.

She also owes me that insta comment of mine that she deleted.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Imagine if the No Surprises cover was post-LFL era.................

Eclipse came in here and said it’s not lana

Are any of y’all checking those weird sites where lfl tracklist leaked lately?

Eclipse came in here and said it’s not lana

Do u really believe Eclipse? A jobless man who loves to fuck around with people since he knows damn well people will just eat it up? Like fucking sheep? There's proof it exists and he wants it gone so he can feel like he has power or some shit. So he can get off like he does to children like the corrupted sick fuck he is. No Surprises is out there and it's damn good even if she recorded it on her busted iPhone 6 with a fucking coffee filter over her face like the boo boo the fool miss Del Rye is these days.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

What are the chances NFR will have a surprise drop? Like what if she actually just announces shit the day before or a couple days before? My mind is still set on September though. Maybe later

What are the chances NFR will have a surprise drop? Like what if she actually just announces shit the day before or a couple days before? My mind is still set on September though. Maybe later

i asked my psychic and he said it's coming tomorrow

it's just the way i feel

how trustworthy are they?

well he predicted that i was gonna get a bag of m&ms with more blue ones than green ones yesterday, and it came true, so i'd say pretty damn trustworthy

it's just the way i feel