Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait why did everyone hate the father John misty performance? I didn’t see it so I don’t know. Also when’s miss thing’s next show? If she doesn’t say anything about the al boom it’s safe to assume it’s not coming in August although I already don’t believe that much

When VB was released, I didn’t se anyone here mention that the ‘fear fun’ line at the beginning was a direct reference to Misty’s ‘Fear Fun’ album.

honeslty doesn't it sound.... so Lana???

It does! It reminds me of the lyric to JFK that goes "you smell like a million roses bathed in rock and roll" // "you taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll"

ugh queens

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can someone fill me in? What is this September stuff that I'm hearing? Is it confirmed? Are there receipts???

Nothing official confirmed. Just a guy on twitter who knows someone working at Interscope maybe?!? said that an August release wasn't likely. 

Anyways, best to keep September as a possibility; if it comes out sooner, great. 

wouldn't be surprised if HIAB became one of the psychedelic ones.

I just can't imagine the same repetitive piano chords for the whole song, most piano ballads don't do that.

It definitely sounds like it could build up into something bigger.  

Wait why did everyone hate the father John misty performance? I didn’t see it so I don’t know.

His Coachella performance in 2017 was apparently just overlong guitar solos and political rants. I didn’t see it either so I only know from the articles at the time. But it makes sense why watching his performance made Lana feel like she was at Woodstock with that context.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Nothing official confirmed. Just a guy on twitter who knows someone working at Interscope maybe?!? said that an August release wasn't likely.

Anyways, best to keep September as a possibility; if it comes out sooner, great.

Thanks love

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

people saying she killed the hype like they won't cum in their pants the second the album drops

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We haven’t had a decent MV since SOC. We are definitely not gonna get one this time round either :rip: :lel:

I feel like she could've done a really dark, dramatic MV for Hope. So many missed opportunities.

Tbh I would just like one that isn't shot using a fucking iPhone.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

people saying she killed the hype like they won't cum in their pants the second the album drops

We all say shit we don't mean. Even Lana herself. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

not even the album drop, just seeing the preorder  :rip:

A L L E G E D L Y

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains