Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i hate being americunt

u forgot the tea, sister

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The absolute worst of the worst

I have screenshots to prove the kind of scum that inhabits that chat. Y’all listen to Mary Scared of Me on voice daily and I also recorded that.

when lana teased HIAB i was a sophomore in college...... this fall im a senior

when lana teased HIAB i was a junior in HS, now im about to start college... You can imagine how many life moments i really couldve used that song for

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

when lana teased HIAB i was a junior in HS, now im about to start college... You can imagine how many life moments i really couldve used that song for

There will be many more don’t you worry

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

is anyone else worried that if the album flops interscope and polydor will drop her? they never post pics of her on Instagram not even when she releases a single. But they post about billie every day :(. Also her singles are sometimes under polydor and sometimes under interscope and sometimes under intercept- lana del rey like if they were passing her around

is anyone else worried that if the album flops interscope and polydor will drop her? they never post pics of her on Instagram not even when she releases a single. But they post about billie every day :(. Also her singles are sometimes under polydor and sometimes under interscope and sometimes under intercept- lana del rey like if they were passing her around

She signed a joint deal between Interscope & Polydor, but Polydor is HQ'd in the UK & they're both owned by Universal Music Group

But I don't think they would drop her. She's been in at least 2 movie soundtrack songs this year, she has a book, an album, a Broadway thing I think or musical she's writing or wtf it is. It wouldn't do them any good to drop her if only 1 album flopped. They didn't drop a lot of other artists who's albums have flopped

If anything it might end up with her being the one not signing a new deal after this one runs out

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Billie is new and Lana is established. They are still trying to build billies fan base, whereas Lana has hers and (as long as they don’t fuck everything up by not releasing this damn thing in August or September) we aren’t going anywhere (even though we threaten to everyday).

when Lana teased HIAB I was 6 years old. Now I'm in the same rest home as Madonna  :(

This is so sad :(

Alexa play Happiness Is a Butterfly (Snippet).mp3

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

do yall have any special plans for your first listen of NFR?

i feel like this thread needs positive vibes idk lmao

i'll probably keel over out of my wheelchair and use my arthritic fingers to press my lifealert button

it's just the way i feel

When Lana teased HIAB, I was still in high school and now, I'm starting my second year at university in September. I'm glad things are slowly coming though. Only a few weeks and we'll have the album, shouldn't be too hard to wait. I just really hope that she releases it before VB's first anniversary.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I was conceived to the HIAB snippet and now I’ve been Queen of England for 67 years

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif