Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I thought the witching hour was 3 am guhrl lolll

It's not.

"More recently, the hours between midnight and 2 a.m. have been considered the witching hour."

1 am is right between midnight and 2 so for me it's when the occult is at its most powerful.

Ens6Pfc.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

idk now.. i was set on july info but now knowing its not coming in august i feel like pre order if anything wouldnt be till mid august.

i mean she can post the cover anytime but this era is so full of unexpected clownery i wouldnt be surprised if the first time we see the cover is pre-order

wait, WHAT? who said that, I'm confused 

iv9uXjw.gif

We started to stan Halsey now. God help us all in these dark times

No tea but Boy With Luv feat. Halsey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hope  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

wait, WHAT? who said that, I'm confused 

well this guy on twitter who claims his friend who works for something told him info ab release date and singles said that august release is a "reach". i believe him because ive followed him for a while and he really wouldnt lie or troll like that. there is a chance though the friend could be lying to him. i hope so because i really wanted august release

well this guy on twitter who claims his friend who works for something told him info ab release date and singles said that august release is a "reach". i believe him because ive followed him for a while and he really wouldnt lie or troll like that. there is a chance though the friend could be lying to him. i hope so because i really wanted august release

oh God......................... :facepalm:  :toofunny:

anyways, thank you for the info!

iv9uXjw.gif

Replace vinyl color with the Bee Movie script

2015 YOUR GIRL TEASE  :hooker:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

WHERE IS THE TITLE TRACK YOU DONT JUST TEASE IT AND NEVER RELEASE IT

sorry

Just like the 9999 snippets she teased... I hate her (not really)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

been reading some of the posts over the last few pages and it's funny cos i remember when she was promoting BTD she said she "may not bother making another album" after that in an interview (or words to that effect), which in hindsight was incredibly premature for someone who cared so much. then she released ultraviolence and honeymoon and said she released those albums "because she had things to get out of her system and needed to make them" (or words to that effect) and... yeah after LFL and her reluctance to release NFR i kinda feel like she's running out of things to say and it simply doesn't matter to her anymore 

i'll be shocked if she's still making music in 10 or even 5 years. she just does not seem into it, she's lost that sparkle to me 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Yup. And that's such a turn off for me. I can tell now that this was the plan all along... That's why she didn't seem to mind being an one hit wonder with Born To Die, because it was more than a commercial success she could live off for years while fading into complete obscurity like hundreds of artists before her. Born To Die made such an impact that she became iconic almost overnight. She could have gone on to join a nunnery right after Tropico, and she would still remain an icon; the Queen of Sadcore, patron saint of 2012 tumblr girls & gays with daddy issues. We'd have "What Happened to Lana Del Rey" articles every year, at the very least. Even if she disappeared, she'd stay a mystery; the interest would still be there. Born To Die wasn't a beginning, it was a culmination. It wasn't a ticket to fame -it was a ticket to complacency. A ticket to not have to try anymore.

Don't forget that she did work hard for several years before that. She kept trying for years, working on her music and recording even when nothing seemed to be happening for her. But as soon as she could give up, she did. It's shocking that we're talking about someone who's only been famous for a little more than 5 years, and isn't even 35 yet. She acts like a burnt out, middle aged has-been whose last hit was in 2005, so she can stay chilling for few years until her label forces her to crawl out of the woodwork & shape up for the 20 year anniversary tour (gotta get that balding stan coin). It's sad, that this was what she was going for.

just...so SO accurate 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just like the 9999 snippets she teased... I hate her (not really)

ikkk but those were so lowkey with no context i felt like her telling us it was the title track and tagging jack and smiling n shit meant it boutta be out soon, she seemed excited... and guess what? nothing. nothing happened. no one said anything it went silent.