Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

My name is Phag and I work for Hillsong’s LGBTQIA+ club and I just wanted to let you know that Lana’s new single will be a cover of the Catholic classic “Pan De Vida”, which will all be in Spanish in protest against Trump and will not be on Norman Fucking Rockwell (which is actually coming out never). I will send you more info if you Venmo/PayPal me thank you! :))

if at this table the last (us) will eat first, where's the album? Mama needs to feed us.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

this decline in active promotion or mentions of the album make me believe this is her last one.

I think she’s just slowing down on her albums and trying to break away from the mainstream pop world. She may even be hoping it’ll tone down the excess and craziness of her fanbase. She seems to never stop writing and recording, so I think it would be too hard for her to give it up completely.

Tbh the whole situation is pretty similar to Joni Mitchell when coming out with Summer Lawns. Fans thought the wait was too long and the sound was too different and the lyrical direction changed and they hated the album title and the album cover and how she avoided her fans. But it also gave her a newfound freedom once those fickle fans were gone.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

September is still ok and are we really surprised by this? She better not go any further than the 1-year anniversary of MAC's and VB's release. That is the limit to me. 

1 year anniversary would be so pathetic iconic

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I just hope her management continues to help her grow as an artist because right now, a lot of her popularity is still based off the success of Young and Beautiful, SS, etc. and I hope they realize that they can’t milk that forever. It’s going to be sad if that’s all she really has to her name a few years down the line. Like yeah, there’s still some casual fans who’ll probably see her no matter what but it’s disappointing for the people that actually fell in love with her artistry. She should definitely continue getting involved with different types of artists while making new strides musically. Especially if she gets involved with the “art” scene within music. That would be amazing sonically and visually in every way possible.

If this alb*m leaks I hope she doesn't act all surprised. That's what she will get for keeping her mouth shut.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I just hope her management continues to help her grow as an artist because right now, a lot of her popularity is still based off the success of Young and Beautiful, SS, etc. and I hope they realize that they can’t milk that forever.

Most artists with long successful careers actually do just milk a few early hits forever lol. Most artists with longevity don’t top the charts forever. The ones who try are usually the ones who fall flat on their faces. Look at like Bowie or Springsteen or anyone. Their popular well known shit is mostly early stuff, sometimes a lucky later hit.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Yep - I’d be like ‘’ha ha bitch’’

I agree with everyone that the wait is annoying. But there might be things most of us aren't privy too.

For instance, we were all screaming for the album and then found out a massive collaboration with Miley and Ariana was a thing. So I'm sure that factors in to when they release albums, singles, etc. It probably applies to Miley right now too.

Most artists with long successful careers actually do just milk a few early hits forever lol. Most artists with longevity don’t top the charts forever. The ones who try are usually the ones who fall flat on their faces. Look at like Bowie or Springsteen or anyone. Their popular well known shit is mostly early stuff, sometimes a lucky later hit.

Yeah, I guess what I meant was that I don’t want those songs to be definitive of her musical peak.

They will definitely be classics no matter what but I hope she can put out stuff that surpasses them in terms of writing and production.

GUYS NORMAN ROCKWELL DIED AT 84 YEARS OF AGE. AUGUST 4TH! ITS GONNA BE RELEASED AUGUST 4TH (Europe and most of the rest of the world can ignore this message. you will be receiving the album April 8th).

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

GUYS NORMAN ROCKWELL DIED AT 84 YEARS OF AGE. AUGUST 4TH! ITS GONNA BE RELEASED AUGUST 4TH (Europe and most of the rest of the world can ignore this message. you will be receiving the album April 8th).

Just like she was gonna release Hope on Sylvia's birthday and release the lead on Norman's birthday?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's been 4 days since my tour show and our selfie and handing her our Poland Book and my endorphins are slowly starting to die out. I started listening to NFR snippets again. Send help

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif