Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

are people really gonna buy her poetry book? :creep: unless it's really 1$ i think it's discutable ; if it's beautiful, i'd prolly just get it just for the aesthetic.

but if it's more expensive than a buck and looks like trash i clearly won't. I'm not gonna buy the alboom, that's for sure, and i don't think that i actually will buy the poetry book, after all its bitch piss-filter ass made us go thru.

No I am saving my coins for all the NFR merch, I see it now a white t-shirt with Venice bitch in tiny green writing probably going to set me back 60 bucks.

Eclipse is a liar and a pedophile. Next

Hasn’t he been found and charged with copyright infringement yet? I mean his twitter account should be easily subpoenaed for his location. They’re so cavalier about everything and arrogant them sort of people always go down the hardest.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

are people really gonna buy her poetry book? :creep: unless it's really 1$ i think it's discutable ; if it's beautiful, i'd prolly just get it just for the aesthetic. 
but if it's more expensive than a buck and looks like trash i clearly won't. I'm not gonna buy the alboom, that's for sure, and i don't think that i actually will buy the poetry book, after all its bitch piss-filter ass made us go thru. 

Log out. 

nF70D0F.png

i will probably buy it because I like poetry and I enjoyed the poems she put out. I just hope the book will be available worldwide and won't have a limited number of copies. The only positive thing about this long-ass wait is that I got tired to wait for her voice to tell my story, so I started writing again. In a way, she kinda inspired me to write freely, and not to be too much preoccupied by the «quality» of the words. 

Anyways, the book seems complementary of NFR, so I will do my best to buy it. 

But how unrealistic is it that there might be a poetry book + album bundle of some sort? Maybe that’s why the poetry hasn’t been talked about recently. I don’t think it’s impossible. But who knows

It's possible since she was going to self-publish it (so no breech of contract if she decides to include it with NFR) and the two have the same vibes. 

The ablum is cumming September 27 which is a day after my birthday I can feel it in my boochie

That would be... so depressing, that late in September would feel like October to me. :poordat:

midsummer.gif

King of Swedish traditions

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

remember when we thought the era was finally about to start? hahahahaha

what era?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

remember when we thought the era was finally about to start? hahahahaha

You mean the 3 lust for life outtakes? These were cute but nothing special.

Mfhp.gif

Well, this fucking poetry book is partly the reason this album is delayed so even if it only costs 1$ I will not order or buy it. I will not even read it. I love Lana (though not really lately because of the whole fuckery), but I can also open a dictionary, take some smart sophisticated words and compose them in a nonsensical order as if to show my rich inner world and complicated thoughts and feelings. If someone likes her poems, I'm happy for you, but it's just not my cup of tea, sorry

I’m actually really excited for the poetry book, almost more than the album. Her poems are really good and you can feel her soul in them when you read them. They have a bit of that Dickinson/Frost vibe to them. I hope it’s bundled with the album, so I can open them together. Imagine dropping the needle of NFR for the first time then sitting down and opening Violet for the first time to smell the pages. The new music and the poems seem to have a similar mood and would be perfect to experience together. But I’ll buy both no matter what. And this fall Joni Mitchell is rereleasing her poetry book from 1971, so imagine how nice it would be to get Lana’s and Joni’s poetry books around the same time and getting to read them back and forth. I can’t wait.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688