Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why would it make sense to put out a music video for a cover for a movie? this is obviously bullshit lmao

Unless she is randomly throwing a sublime tour bus in her cinnamon video

This is just a loop... The eternal return. Every 10 pages someone fights with someone else, someone says Lana is over, someone says we can't act childish about her, omfg. Why do i keep coming back, Idk...

And tbh... I know hopper, but Norman Rockwell? Who's that... Maybe cuz I'm Argentinian lol

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Why would it make sense to put out a music video for a cover for a movie? this is obviously bullshit lmao

OMG everyone needs to stop changing their pfps. I was like "Oh, who's this bitch? Haven't seen them before" and it's just you, Weeds! :rollin:

But yeah there are so many liars and attention-seekers in this fanbase, seriously. Idk if I believe ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what happened to the Charlie's Angels song, there was so much hype for that and now everyone's forgotten about it, it'll have to be really good in order not to flop

but bad promo decisions wbk. Lana's impact on Miley and Ari already omg. the power that she has  :defeated:

nice cocc bro

I don't pay enough attention to him to know, but if his album is flopping then he should drop that. Right now. Today.

He should drop it even if his album isn't flopping.

I want it. Something. Anything.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what happened to the Charlie's Angels song, there was so much hype for that and now everyone's forgotten about it, it'll have to be really good in order not to flop

but bad promo decisions wbk. Lana's impact on Miley and Ari already omg. the power that she has  :defeated:

It flopped before it was even released. Wig!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Hillsong won’t let her

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This is just a loop... The eternal return. Every 10 pages someone fights with someone else, someone says Lana is over, someone says we can't act childish about her, omfg. Why do i keep coming back, Idk...

And tbh... I know hopper, but Norman Rockwell? Who's that... Maybe cuz I'm Argentinian lol

Norman Rockwell is arguably the most famous american painter of the 20th century whose paintings and illustrations reflected the american spirit and problems that america faced during WW2

From the fight against fascism abroad to the fight for freedom at home, Norman Rockwell highlighted the brightness of the American spirit in the darkest of times.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/12/norman-rockwell-american-patriot

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I just hope her team milks tf out of this era. Vinyls, single vinyls, picture disks, box sets, coke spoons, posters etc. Retail therapy is the best kinda therapyy 

I really do want some colored 7"s from ha :/

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Maybe by the time summer's done, I'll be able to be honest (about my past, future albums and/or music videos), capable (of releasing an album with proper music videos, a roll out, a cute aesthetic, and a setlist rehaul)

whenever i’m home alone i sing btd/paradise songs with those dramatic vocals she used to do (think million dollar man hackney weekend 2012) cuz it’s fun and every single time my cat meows at me like she’s telling me to stop bc it’s annoying her or she sounds concerned bc she thinks i’m in pain lol

This is me while driving..... "TWOOOOOOOOOOO FOR THE SHOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... How did you getttt that wayheyheyheyheyhey I don't knowwwwww"

AbleGreedyBluebreastedkookaburra-size_re

I worry what other people can hear coming from inside my car...

Being a cat person I should sing some Lana to my cats :D

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

This is me while driving..... "TWOOOOOOOOOOO FOR THE SHOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... How did you getttt that wayheyheyheyheyhey I don't knowwwwww"

AbleGreedyBluebreastedkookaburra-size_re

Omg... Ayjfhajfs i do the nasal voice and all n my mom's like :S

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey