canela

Slayyyter

22 minutes ago, back2back said:

Does anyone know what project Dolce Vita and Northern Lites were meant for

troubled paradise! there’s a link to the trackerhub trackers on my masterpost thread (just look up the masterpost thread) and slayyyter has a tracker on there that’s updated!!!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

38 minutes ago, back2back said:

Does anyone know what project Dolce Vita and Northern Lites were meant for

Northern Lights was Gupi's song but the era was troubled paradise : )

21 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

troubled paradise! there’s a link to the trackerhub trackers on my masterpost thread (just look up the masterpost thread) and slayyyter has a tracker on there that’s updated!!!

Thank youuu

6 minutes ago, DD said:

Northern Lights was Gupi's song but the era was troubled paradise : )

Thank yoouu

6 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

it is, I feel bad for listening to it but it’s soooo good! This hyped me up after the disappointment of No Comma :party:

did jesus leak?

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, lanaboards ghost said:

and drive thru

what era is that from? Sounds mixtape / pre-mixtape 

Jesus I a fucking BOP! Sounds like a song from The Fame and gives me major Project X vibes with that 2008-2009s electro pop rock. She really decided to end Aerodrone and Mindless Self Indulgence:sluttybunny:

No Comma sounds like something she has previously done, but I love it when she explores new genres! She does it sooo well! Hiccup, Serial Killer, Tear Me Open and Talk To Me remain my favourites from her… we love a girl who can do alt pop 

I hate to be even more insufferable than usual but if you are seeking out and listening to the leaks, please also make an effort to support her throughout this upcoming era. It was wrong to do before but especially now with her being (allegedly) independent a leak can really affect someone's livelihood. I'm not in the music industry but I am a self-employed artist and I really hope people realize at this level you're fucking with somebody's living expenses if you're just downloading her music and not buying the album digital / vinyl / cd / merch / tour / whatever. This isn't the same situation as if a Lana, Charli, Ariana, etc. track leaked.

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

I hate to be even more insufferable than usual but if you are seeking out and listening to the leaks, please also make an effort to support her throughout this upcoming era. It was wrong to do before but especially now with her being (allegedly) independent a leak can really affect someone's livelihood. I'm not in the music industry but I am a self-employed artist and I really hope people realize at this level you're fucking with somebody's living expenses if you're just downloading her music and not buying the album digital / vinyl / cd / merch / tour / whatever. This isn't the same situation as if a Lana, Charli, Ariana, etc. track leaked.

I am in fact! Im soooo mad to what happened to her but the curiosity got the best of me… still I stream the shit out of TP and STARFUCKER everyday :true:

I won’t listen to it again until she releases the album :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

this! i personally haven't listened to jesus in miami or even love to make and won't do until she announces a tracklist for her next project... last thing i know she said about LTM is that iirc she wants to do a starfucker b-side or something through tumblr and i'm waiting to see if she does anything about that.

it's obviously not the same to listen to a song from an old era that just leaked as to listen to a leaked song that we know it might be released on her next project and i stick with that.

The funny thing is that something happened and I cannot access those places that has leaked songs anymore. Thank god. 

Ok, I tried one time to get the remastered version of Sunshine, the instrumental one. Since 2023 I'm out.

But, I'll try to do a post like I did my Nancy Drew-esk for beggining of Starfucker era with screenshots of stories on instagram and tweets matching the dates and so.