canela

Slayyyter

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Robokid >> her new producers

You won’t talk… to… me…

Not a single lie. But I can't deny that if Owen had a hand in the production of Troubled Paradise, Starfucker wouldn't be Slayyyter's best album.

9 hours ago, 5layyyter said:

who the fuck is robokid?

He has production credits on:

Mixtape:

• Mine
  • Cha Ching
  • Devil (with Ayesha)
  • Ur Man
  • Daddy AF
  • Motorcycle
  • Ghosttt

Troubled Paradise:

• Venom
  • Dog House
  • Butterflies
  • Troubled Paradise

And he also had Slayyyter featured on his song 2003.

Looking this up made me realize all of my favorite songs from these albums are produced by him :crai:

Also random fun fact: Throatzilla is produced by Tony Hawk's nonbinary kid.

2 hours ago, 5layyyter said:

do you guys think that since her music wont get leaked the album can be coming way sooner?

I would love to think so but who says her new music still wont get leaked? 

I know she said she was going to be doing things differently going forward but............

Okay… I’m excited for new material but it’s strange given STARFUCKER was released not too long ago… she also didn’t wait too give us the deluxe which was kind of a fail cause the hype for this era has died so soon (I know it isn’t her fault, most of her songs leak 2 minutes after being made) 

also… my only wish going forward is that she can give us some budget music videos like she did with TP! I know the visuals and photoshoots she has published are superb but, I still miss watching her serve cunt and popstar realness. I also think it would help her gain traction. Most of the artist I discover come from random videos I watch on You Tube. A good video with the right amount of views could put her i a lot of peoples recommended and she would gain tons of new fans and suscribers cause let’s be real… she always delivers quality and I think in general terms, a lot of people love her. She’s really likeable and makes very palatable music… I still haven’t met anyone who actively  hates her work 

yall so mad if S4 was like the mixtape era and… as much as I love some Y2K… I kinda agree, Slayyyter is so past that it would be odd if she came back to that aesthetic. Still, would be nice if she could give us some unreleased new material from the mixtape to honor her past self (and gain some following after the little revival of 00s music lately) with Ayesha coming back! 

I think her next album should be a Halloween album! Not like Kim Petras TOTL but more like Body Bag by Loonie… she would eat up that kind of style! Even her unreleased That Bitch is great! 

I feel like revisiting her Y2K roots would actually be good for her considering that Ayesha is back as a working artist, and she now has a label that can sorta back her a bit. Plus I wont lie, her mixtape era remains as her best body of work for me. Starfucker comes close but mixtape just has this euphoric feeling that is still unbeaten. 

not yall talking about a new era ?/????

starfucker was literally released 4 months ago, like u guys are insane if you think we are really getting anything new in the next year 

i know a lot of it leaked and was messy but thats not her fault and thats not gonna make her new music come any sooner 

On 12/30/2023 at 6:09 PM, slayyyngel said:

PopCrave already posting about her "new era for 2024" makes me think this is going to be planned as a pretty big release for her.

As for robokid, he completely vanished off the internet after the accusations which doesn't exactly read as "innocent". He either changed his alias and still works in the industry behind the scenes or hes just gone-gone. Either way she clearly has a current production team that works for her as Starfucker and James Dean production is amazing.

But quite frankly if she doesn't care about Ayesha's controversies to work with her again then at that point do people really care about robokid credit considering he is literally non-existent now. I do wonder if she will have to navigate addressing working with Ayesha again IF she does.

I dont know exactly how music crediting works but, say they remaster the mixtape, can she just pull a "well legally we had to credit robokid but he didnt work on the remaster"

no way she is having a new era in 2024 unless it is coming in literally like December of 2024...

6 hours ago, keepitstickyicky said:

starfucker was literally released 4 months ago, like u guys are insane if you think we are really getting anything new in the next year 

i know a lot of it leaked and was messy but thats not her fault and thats not gonna make her new music come any sooner 

no way she is having a new era in 2024 unless it is coming in literally like December of 2024...

Maybe if it's not a real album era but like a Mixtape #2 era then I see it happening. Like just something fun for the stans and the girlies who were with her since the very beginning. 

17 hours ago, keepitstickyicky said:

I dont expect another Starfucker level of a drop to happen right away.

She's already posted several hints about releasing something in 2024 though.

Plus the photos she dropped teasing the new "era" match the various tweets/insta stories shes posted being neon pink / miami beach vibes, etc. this is exactly what she did with Starfucker constantly talking about 80s interior design, old hollywood, etc. on twitter and insta stories which was actually hints about the albums art direction..

Thats why many people are assuming it is more like a smaller release like a rework or deluxe of Mixtape because she has already been confirmed to be in the studio multiple times since Starfucker Deluxe released so new music IS being made right now. 

While leaks dont have everything to do with it, we can look back at the release of TP and SF. TP leaked like 6 months before its release date. The album was finished way way before it was actually released. Many songs from Starfucker were started long before the album was announced or any single had come out. In theory, there is nothing stopping her from just dropping the songs quickly to avoid a leak instead of waiting so long to release them.

hi i saw someone else make a mixtape tracklist revamp and now i want to so here’s mine

Spoiler

1. BFF

2. Mine

3. Alone

4. Candy

5. Devil

6. Daddy AF

7. Sweet 16

8. Motorcycle

9. Celebrity

10. Tattoo

11. Hello Kitty

12. E-Boy

13. Ghosttt

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 12/30/2023 at 11:09 PM, slayyyngel said:

PopCrave already posting about her "new era for 2024" makes me think this is going to be planned as a pretty big release for her.

As for robokid, he completely vanished off the internet after the accusations which doesn't exactly read as "innocent". He either changed his alias and still works in the industry behind the scenes or hes just gone-gone. Either way she clearly has a current production team that works for her as Starfucker and James Dean production is amazing.

But quite frankly if she doesn't care about Ayesha's controversies to work with her again then at that point do people really care about robokid credit considering he is literally non-existent now. I do wonder if she will have to navigate addressing working with Ayesha again IF she does.

I dont know exactly how music crediting works but, say they remaster the mixtape, can she just pull a "well legally we had to credit robokid but he didnt work on the remaster"

idk why y'all worry about robokid credits like isn't the gp eating up dr. luke's new songs and putting it high and higher on the charts? :brigitte:

wait a minute hold on

6 hours ago, running said:

idk why y'all worry about robokid credits like isn't the gp eating up dr. luke's new songs and putting it high and higher on the charts? :brigitte:

this exact thought went through my mind like would anyone even bother about robokid which nearly nobody knows even exists if even dr luke can get away with way worse...

but slayyyter's demographic isn't the general public. most people who know of her are chronically online gays with stan accounts who want to cancel and drag for any reason. i dont think it would like, completely cancel her and tank the release or something but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it did end up getting brought up by some loser on twitter.