canela

Slayyyter

Saw this on twitter and was gagged! Seems like the stans are really noticing the similarities in kim's recent photos to slayyyter's. The teeth pic made me jump! Its so obviously similar!

I wonder if this is recently why they had a falling out bc slayyyter knew kim was doing a 'miami' rollout right at the same time??

GFmHTS4XsAApyj5?format=jpg

has anyone been able to get in contact with her merch company? their email doesn't work anymore and i don't think the contact form on their site does either. usually i wouldn't put the responsibility for this kind of thing on the artist but scp certainly don't seem like they're going to say anything (in a timely manner at least) :eek2: cathy save us

19 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

has anyone been able to get in contact with her merch company? their email doesn't work anymore and i don't think the contact form on their site does either. usually i wouldn't put the responsibility for this kind of thing on the artist but scp certainly don't seem like they're going to say anything (in a timely manner at least) :eek2: cathy save us

they already announced bankruptcy i got a letter in the mail about the case. theres no way to contact anyone they will not respond regardless. we very likely never getting refunds. and its technically not her fault, but she def should say something. 

i tried to file a dispute with paypal and they denied me because it was later than 180 since i placed the order. so im fucked over $130 i guess.

Holy shittttt the production is INSANEEEEE

That bitch is my daughter!

:w8ing:

I neeeeeed to know what shes saying that is bleeped out with the American Idol logo when she flips off the camera. Is it someone's name?? Like why else would it be bleeped?!

she's rating her leaked songs on tiktok live rn omggg

DANGEROUS STANS WE WON.... she said she might rework it and put it out. i used to pray for nights like this

1 hour ago, DaddyKnew said:

DANGEROUS STANS WE WON.... she said she might rework it and put it out. i used to pray for nights like this

Did she also talk about Heaven and LOML?

I'm loving these warm pink era visuals.

Shes proven herself so good at the creative direction side I wonder how the album cover will compare to starfucker.

Its going to be really hard to top the visual fidelity of that cover tbh. With her stating the music is going to be "the complete opposite" of her recent "polished pop record"... I can imagine everything about this era music and visuals being very dirty and DIY looking. I just hope it doesn't lean on the side of selfie-ish looking. The no comma snippet video already seems to have a good sense of capturing that DIY look but it is obviously artfully planned at the same time.

9 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

Spill sis, we need to know everything. 

I can't believe I missed it... 

And thinking about it, Sunshine and Dangerous kinda fit the current era... 

14 hours ago, slayyy said:

Did she also talk about Heaven and LOML?

Not sure :/

5 hours ago, Metaphysic said:

Spill sis, we need to know everything. 

I can't believe I missed it... 

And thinking about it, Sunshine and Dangerous kinda fit the current era... 

I got there late and she stopped playing unreleased after like 20 minutes. The only songs I was there for were Lindsay Lohan, Dangerous, Body Count (for like 3 seconds), IDFWU, Valentine, Heartbreak in Stereo. She said she moved on from Heartbreak in Stereo and it's not about the sample cost.

https://i.imgur.com/sRTmHYI.mp4

1 hour ago, DaddyKnew said:

She said she moved on from Heartbreak in Stereo and it's not about the sample cost.

https://i.imgur.com/sRTmHYI.mp4

GOOD.. that song is not good and i'm sick of pretending it is:trisha:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I'm so glad she replied to somebody on tiktok about the sample cost with "I can afford to pay it I just don't want to" lmao!!

Like its just very obvious that the sample songs trend is becoming tired and its consuming any song release that has a sample now and it just needs to be laid to rest. Her original songs without a sample are leagues better than that song to even begin with. I definitely dont understand the hype around that song. Like to me its just... a good catchy pop track its not something extraordinary that we need to pay a huge sample fee and it become some type of fandom meme like Charli's Taxi or something...

18 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

I'm so glad she replied to somebody on tiktok about the sample cost with "I can afford to pay it I just don't want to" lmao!!

Like its just very obvious that the sample songs trend is becoming tired and its consuming any song release that has a sample now and it just needs to be laid to rest. Her original songs without a sample are leagues better than that song to even begin with. I definitely dont understand the hype around that song. Like to me its just... a good catchy pop track its not something extraordinary that we need to pay a huge sample fee and it become some type of fandom meme like Charli's Taxi or something...

I’m happy she put the “she can’t afford it!!” rumour to rest. The sample CARRIED the song and tbh that’s not what I want to hear from a song with a sample. 
If the sample is used in a great way I’m not against it but simply reusing it as a basic dance break just wasn’t enough. 
Remove it and suddenly Heartbreak in Stereo is one of the worse Starfucker sessions. 

A sample shouldn’t carry the track.