canela

Slayyyter

20 hours ago, felicita said:

slayyyter and boysim are still friends? iirc they split up since the racism scandal and they do not follow each other on instagram

i don't think so... soo we probably won't hear that but I'm glad, boysim changed the beat sm in that snippet it wouldn't feel like swimming pool instead it would sound like a hyperpop song wich is... honestly meh for a song like swimming pool 

On 2/18/2022 at 9:00 AM, Voignamir said:

i forgot she reworked swimming pool

i totally don't wanna hear it, don't leak it any soon e.g. now  :true:

Yeah it was supposed to get an official release around October / November 2018 I believe, she had the cover art ready too. Idk what happened. Maybe it was to do with the doxx, I don't know

5 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

It looked like she was trying to profit off the situation and a lot of people thought she was gone forever, alright

yeah she was trying to profit it off of it lmfao it was a cute idea, too. that magazine thing was creative and she did a good job lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

yeah she was trying to profit it off of it lmfao it was a cute idea, too. that magazine thing was creative and she did a good job lol

Honestly I kind of believe that she spent her two days of disappearance with designing that thing

she posted two snapchats an hour ago that said

"very close to finishing album"
"have been listening to demos all day i really outsold myself ~ new music sooon"

12 hours ago, drewby said:

Deleting social media when someone posts old nudes of yours is a very normal response, celebrity or not. Finding a way to reclaim them is attention-seeking?? :toofloppy: Log off.

Didn't she reference to those pics being public on her Twitter that week? She tried bringing attention to them then everyone ran with "Slayyyter was doxxed"