canela

Slayyyter

I met her last night at the afterparty :defeated: . Her show was crazy, she's an amazing live performer. And I told her and Robokid that "You can't say you're a true Slayyyter fan unless you use Lanaboards" and they flipped, saying they read it all of the time.

rV8njpb.png

I met her last night at the afterparty :defeated: . Her show was crazy, she's an amazing live performer. And I told her and Robokid that "You can't say you're a true Slayyyter fan unless you use Lanaboards" and they flipped, saying they read it all of the time.

Great Slayyyter's probably seen my cry typing on this thread then. Also Robokid I'm in love witrh u bro

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i’m starting to get into her i just hole she stars working with real producers soon

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I met her last night at the afterparty :defeated: . Her show was crazy, she's an amazing live performer. And I told her and Robokid that "You can't say you're a true Slayyyter fan unless you use Lanaboards" and they flipped, saying they read it all of the time.

rV8njpb.png

Omg ♡♡♡♡

rV8njpb.png

wtf i follow you on ig and i didn't even made the connection it was you over here lmaooooooo

you're so gorgeous

I met her last night at the afterparty :defeated: . Her show was crazy, she's an amazing live performer. And I told her and Robokid that "You can't say you're a true Slayyyter fan unless you use Lanaboards" and they flipped, saying they read it all of the time.

rV8njpb.png

I adore this :flutter: you both look stunning x

14417469274.gif

she is working with 'real producers'

soundcloud producers aren’t real producers.

soundcloud producers aren’t real producers.

??? what lmao. let's not pretend like soundcloud producers don't work their asses off just like "real" (full time professional) producers?? yeah some are awful but there are definitely good ones too.

xMcVPI7.jpg

??? what lmao. let's not pretend like soundcloud producers don't work their asses off just like "real" (full time professional) producers?? yeah some are awful but there are definitely good ones too.

you're right, i didn't mean to sound mean towards them. there's really great people out there on soundcloud creating real bops, maybe slayyyter just chose the not-so-good ones? i don't know, there's something about the production of her early songs that really puts me off. idk. anyways i apologize for saying "sc producers aren't real producers" cause that's wrong. i just used the wrong words, lol.