Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

New Orleans, LA @ The Buku Project Festival - March 22, 2019

yall realize its mostly Lana whos asking for a picture? whenever lana signed my items or took the picture with me, it was HER asking "do you want me to sign this / do u want to take a picture?"

and i really dont get why yall so salty about Win going to Lana's shows. He can afford it and he queues early so he deserves his front row spot while you guys are sitting at home behind a computer. i guess its just jealousy

image.png

yall realize its mostly Lana whos asking for a picture? whenever lana signed my items or took the picture with me, it was HER asking "do you want me to sign this / do u want to take a picture?"

and i really dont get why yall so salty about Win going to Lana's shows. He can afford it and he queues early so he deserves his front row spot while you guys are sitting at home behind a computer. i guess its just jealousy

i was literally about to say this like- have u watched videos of lana being down at the front row she literally just walks around taking gifts and asking if they want a photo. it's not like u can do much more at a concert where it's loud af and there's a barrier between u and lana 

also wtf where alex and ashley wearing, they looked like they randomly decided to get on stage as well with no preparations at all.

also whenever i see that cheap ass stock footage of a beach with that pink tint i- her visuals could be improved so easily. i didn't expect much from this show tho it is literally a random festival after a tour she's just done last year and she always keeps stuff pretty much the same after a tour.

all early lfl-era shows literally had the honeymoon set up

i76mrxw.png 

As a main note I didn't ask nor need your bullshit opinion on shit I doubt you have authority to speak on. Not every comment in this site requires your response and hot take as much as your ego seems to think it does.

Oh I was speaking more so from a place of understanding and a hope for the betterment of society, where as you're taking it from a place of "authoritarian ego" my friend. Everything that's under the sun in HUMAN culture and you can't change that. Unless you want to seriously spend your days checking what culture made what and only letting them use it, meaning you and me can't use philosophy, only the Greeks can. Also you and me can't use math, only the Arabs can. Etc. Etc. See how ridiculous it is when you start cookie cutting everything out of human history only to suit one specific culture? It's tedious and counterproductive to peace. But again go off sis, tell me how big my ego is, even though you're clearly experiencing signs of being frustrated and angered, hence why you started your statement with "I don't need your bullshit" rather than a valid, mature response, and now your ego is on high alert to try and insult me in every which way so that your fabricated transparent moral code and reality are not under fire.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Idk who that noodled hair twink is, but from what I gathered, he takes away oppurtunities for other fans to get to Lana. Like why isn't once enough for these types of people?

Points would've been made with this post but I've heard from other members that he's kinda an asshole to everyone else at the shows so

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Oh I was speaking more so from a place of understanding and a hope for the betterment of society, where as you're taking it from a place of "authoritarian ego" my friend. Everything that's under the sun in HUMAN culture and you can't change that. Unless you want to seriously spend your days checking what culture made what and only letting them use it, meaning you and me can't use philosophy, only the Greeks can. Also you and me can't use math, only the Arabs can. Etc. Etc. See how ridiculous it is when you start cookie cutting everything out of human history only to suit one specific culture? It's tedious and counterproductive to peace. But again go off sis, tell me how big my ego is, even though you're clearly experiencing signs of being frustrated and angered, hence why you started your statement with "I don't need your bullshit" rather than a valid, mature response, and now your ego is on high alert to try and insult me in every which way so that your fabricated transparent moral code and reality are not under fire.

damn I never thought about it like that before tbh...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Also how come the bitch who once brought up completely bogus conspiracy theories on artists with little connection to Lana in the pre-release thread discussing the topic of cultural appropriation? Haven't u got to go be random xD somewhere else?

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

damn I never thought about it like that before tbh...

please don't :(

cultural appropriation is a very real issue. head over to the Random Conversation Thread, @@Noel made a post about it :)

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

@@LanaFlowers I wasn't agreeing 100%, but I just thought it was an interesting insight

I mean again though, if we go into that direction, then none of us should use math. It's part of Arab culture, and most Americans nowadays are very Islamophobic. Think of it like this; so it's okay for Americans to appropriate THAT part of arab culture because it helps them, yet they cannot appreciate the rest? See where I'm going with this. Or you can say no one who isn't Egyptian should use eyeliner because it was used as a symbolic beauty for the Queen's and Pharoahs in Egypt, and technically you're appropriating one part of their culture for your own benefit. If we REALLY start pinpointing who is appropriating what culture for their own benefit while leaving out the rest of that culture, then the world would be headed for a more chaotic state than it's already in. But yeah imma end the topic here before I get a warning point.

To get back on topic, I'm sad Lana didn't sing cinnamon :poordat:

@ please just don't. It's not the same. This isn't about using math, or eating sushi, or learning foreign languages or whatever. I wish I was able to explain it myself, but I'm too tired right now. So when you can, please do some research on the subject. You're a smart person and I know you'll get it.

@Peroxide please just don't. It's not the same. This isn't about using math, or eating sushi, or learning foreign languages or whatever. I wish I was able to explain it myself, but I'm too tired right now. So when you can, please do some research on the subject. You're a smart person and I know you'll get it.

I'm just saying eyeliner is as symbolic to Egyptian culture as anything being mentioned as being appropriated, and yet, no one is speaking on the matter. But I know people have alot of feelings in keeping their culture to themselves, so even if I do shed a light on the subject, no one would want to hear it because they've already solidified their idea on what's okay and what isn't. Also I did do research, and it's been less than 40 years people have been talking about appropriation. It just saddens me to see the world wanting to split everyone up. Next thing you know everyone will be getting sent back to their home country and no one will be allowed to leave because we need to keep our "seperate cultures" alive. I wouldn't necessarily say appropriation is anything of value as a moral understanding, simply it's a tool being used by the higher ups so that everyone is against eachother and mad and not thinking because they're too busy arguing so that they can do what they want to do while the world is in chaos. Same thing with all these new gender labels. Once we get rid of gender labels, races, etc. We can truly move forward as one and stop treating eachother differently. But the world doesn't want that. It just makes me sad tbh. I'm sorry if my opinion hurt you though, it's just my opinion :/

I'm just saying eyeliner is as symbolic to Egyptian culture as anything being mentioned as being appropriated, and yet, no one is speaking on the matter. But I know people have alot of feelings in keeping their culture to themselves, so even if I do shed a light on the subject, no one would want to hear it because they've already solidified their idea on what's okay and what isn't. Also I did do research, and it's been less than 40 years people have been talking about appropriation. It just saddens me to see the world wanting to split everyone up. Next thing you know everyone will be getting sent back to their home country and no one will be allowed to leave because we need to keep our "seperate cultures" alive. I wouldn't necessarily say appropriation is anything of value as a moral understanding, simply it's a tool being used by the higher ups so that everyone is against eachother and mad and not thinking because they're too busy arguing so that they can do what they want to do while the world is in chaos. Same thing with all these new gender labels. Once we get rid of gender labels, races, etc. We can truly move forward as one and stop treating eachother differently. But the world doesn't want that. It just makes me sad tbh. I'm sorry if my opinion hurt you though, it's just my opinion :/

And I used to share that opinion. I understand what it's like to not understand what it's all about. I understand why it may not make sense at first. But I truly believe that if you really think about it, you'll change your mind. Maybe not now, maybe in months or even years. But I know -or at least hope- you will. Do read what @@Noel has to say. I wish I could try to explain my view further myself but I honestly can't organize my thoughts well enough right now.

Sis calm down. Everyone stopped talking about it.

You’re telling me to calm down when someone told you to DM them regarding it and you went on yet another rant no one gives a shit about in response to them rather than DMing them

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

You’re telling me to calm down when someone told you to DM them regarding it and you went on yet another rant no one gives a shi about in response to them rather than DMing them

Okay this is my last response seeing as you just want to fight. Pretend you slapped me and get it over with sis :awkney: and then move on with your day. Thanks

Anyways...... When's Lana's next concert date??

Okay this is my last response seeing as you just want to fight. Pretend you slapped me and get it over with sis :awkney: and then move on with your day. Thanks

Anyways...... When's Lana's next concert date??

No it’s clearly something you want to fight about as always, people tell you to DM them so the topic doesn’t divert and you do the exact opposite, once again as always

Anywayzzz!!!!! June I believe!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: